If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've known him for a few years and it's true

Mike Gordon is a cool guy.

cute too.

I'll have to agree

My wife and I meet Mike last year at the lake and have become good friends with him. He has stepped up to the plate and helped us with our boat problems over the course of the last few months. He has introduced us to friends of his and once we came to the conclusion that our motor was not trust worthy and we would be money ahead in replacing it he helped us find one that would get us back on the water quickly and not run us into bankruptcy!

Thanks Mike(Gordo), also Thanks Bruce for all of your help..

Chris O'Brien

Mrs 283Check
    Originally posted by H20 Cowgirl
    I have to agree.

Gordo is a great guy.
    I would have to call you biased.

But I agree Gordo will go out of his way to help others and is a great guy!

Offshore Addiction
    Hey guys, Gordo has gotton word that his garage was being used... Just a fair warning....

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!

Thumbs up Just a typical move for Mike!

Mike is such a GREAT GUY! He has helped me out on more than one occassion. A total CLASS act!!!! Gordo YOU ARE DA MAN!

AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    You the man Gordo! What a better boat too win the series with! Good Luck, Hammer Down .....she can take it!

Mickey Britain
    Well with all the ataboys your getting you might need a bigger helmet the next time you race
    Good job Mike!!!

Mrs 283Check
    Originally posted by Mickey Britain
    Well with all the ataboys your getting you might need a bigger helmet the next time you race
    Good job Mike!!!

My Boats:
    2000 Eliminator Eagle 340
    Dallas, TX
    Man Gordo, why is it that everyone seems to break or sink around you?

Just kidding, its stories like these that make me realize why I love the boating community so much.

Registered tanned fat looks better's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Baja 270
    the western shore of THE BAY OF KANSAS CITY

Thumbs up Gordo to the rescue

2 years ago we were staying at the state park camp ground at Lake was july and about 104 degrees.

Gordo and myself just came to the rescue of a 17' taylor jet that got swamped by a cruiser wave, Gordo towed him in with his Active Thunder to the boat ramp............this was right after he stopped by the motorcycle Bikers for Babies charity camp ground and donated his last $10 to the cause.

Well Mike (Gordo) had to use the facility real bad.............when he got up to the State Park outhouse (restroom) there was a guy all distruaght outside of the outhouse, said he had just dropped his keys down in the holding tank that was about 4' deep with fecal matter and excrement and had been fermenting in the July midwest heat.

Well Gordo thought about it and said "don't worry buddy I'll get'em". Gordo attached a Ski rope to him self and had me lower him down into the foul holding tank swatting at horse flies the whole time. Well after about 20 minutes of rooting around in the cesspool he came up with the mans keys. He also found a Timex Triathalon watch.

We hosed all the crap (no pun intended) off him and then he wanted to go skiing........I wouldn't let him in my boat though after that.

That was the damndest site I ever saw.........My hat's off to Gordo!!
    Last edited by tanned fat looks better; 05-21-2002 at 08:14 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast