MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Notices

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Old 01-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Tims posts are 100% on.

The kid has issues and they arent going to get better on here.

Turn the sound down on your TVs...........can you hear him laughing his azz off at this place???

You want to treat him like everyone else here, then deal with him the way you would as anyone else that treated the mods and admin as he has.

The mods on here are volunteers for the good of the membership. Try supporting them. All of them.

If you want to be lenient, you dont have to be lenient immediately. Watch his activity on the other sites.

Then dont let him back.
Thanks Alec, I think we all learned at little about reading people from our little issue with someone.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Tims posts are 100% on.

The kid has issues and they arent going to get better on here.

Turn the sound down on your TVs...........can you hear him laughing his azz off at this place???

You want to treat him like everyone else here, then deal with him the way you would as anyone else that treated the mods and admin as he has.

The mods on here are volunteers for the good of the membership. Try supporting them. All of them.

If you want to be lenient, you dont have to be lenient immediately. Watch his activity on the other sites.

Then dont let him back.
Agreed, this is basically what I said in my post. Anyone that is different or has a learning disability their main goal is to be treated as an equal/normal. I dont fel that we should treat him any differently than we would any one else, there fore forcing him to realize respect, it is only given when earned. Coddling and enabling gets him nowhere, there will come a time where the burned bridges are too many.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Those that think they are doing the kid a favor by letting him back here are wrong.
If you care for him he should stay away.

Every stupid thread he starts gets him beat up. That isnt doing him any good.
The tone of the thread when he came back under another name was was eery ( on his part).
It was disturbing and not what he needs.

His mothers letter was full of excuses. I cant use the word enabler because I've overused it .

This place is no good for Sam.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
you done it now
Yup!!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:40 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Huh? Looks like his mother is on the board of directors HERE. If you read the letter.....the money came from Sam, not his parents. Could you read the letter? Grow up a little and expand your mind.......try reading your own post. Geeez!
Gee Nort, My most humble apologies. PLEASE forgive me for not dedicating an abundance of time and my undivided concentration to this matter. It was wrong of me to skim through the letter while holding my infant daughter and not research every fact. It was wrong for me to not take the time to fully understand every aspect of the situation. I was so wrong and out of line. PLEASE have mercy on me as I understand it must be hard for you to endure the errors of mere mortals.

as to your other unprovoked attack on me for the day:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Are you going to make good on your generous offer to send money to WILD's charity too? What about the others?
While I appreciate your concern and questioning of my morals and character I believe this has already been addressed. BUT I never offered WILD a personal donation and if I did you would not know about it any way. I would not post about it. If you have not noticed I have pretty much all but removed myself from the entire boating community except for a few close friends. Now is there anything else I can help you with or is unresolved while you are sitting on your almighty high horse or can we go back to being cordial? you obviously have some newly developed problem with me, so if that is the case why not follow your own advice and contact me about it is that has you upset and we can get it resolvedp:

Last edited by packinair; 01-26-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
LOL. I'd rather swim Ahole. My minimum boat is a 38+. Again, go back a few years. I've had enough of you. You had a warning....
now thats funny
Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Registered

Those that think they are doing the kid a favor by letting him back here are wrong.
If you care for him he should stay away.

Every stupid thread he starts gets him beat up. That isnt doing him any good.
The tone of the thread when he came back under another name was was eery ( on his part).
It was disturbing and not what he needs.

His mothers letter was full of excuses. I cant use the word enabler because I've overused it .

This place is no good for Sam.
Alec, I disagree. It's not that this place is no good for Sam, it's some of the members are no good for Sam. I know who and how I can give a posting "beat down" to someone here on OSO. Others can't grasp that concept of friendly smack talk.

I have a special needs kid too. Obviously this sport is a passion that Sam has. That is cool.