MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity >

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Notices

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Old 01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

I just got this letter and a check in the mail today from MiniHawk, hopefully OSO will let him back on. This is a really good letter from his mom and the money is from Sam, not his mom. I hope we can all leave our eagos at the door and give him another shot. I know i have had many second chances in life by alot of people. In my book Sam is a man of his word - Good job Sam - Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
OneTouch Jan 26, 2011 (1).PDF (50.9 KB, 453 views)

Last edited by Wild; 01-26-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good job MiniHawk
Old 01-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered

Great that he sent it, but it doesn't remove the fact that the kid did not send it when he said he would. This also does not releive any of his outburst, lies, deception, or immaturity. I'm glad he sent a check, but lets be real. Would he have sent it if it was not brought back to topic? No one knows. What I do know is that he did not make right on his word. Also something that caught my attention, didn't same say the ropes were cut? Now it was set loose? I recall something about a frayed rope......... Here we go again.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Nice to see he came through with the donation...... I have met Sam myself at my marina and he seems to be a nice kid who is passionate about boats like all of us......I have read his antics here and there on the forums but just shrug it off as stupid things kids do.......I still owe him a ride in the Sonic so hopefully he keeps himself out of trouble and I can make due on my promise......good job Sam and Kudos to your mom and dad......
Old 01-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Its great that you received the donation, but he really has no purpose of posting crap/anything on here. As suggested he should just lurk around and uses the search engine. That poker run whatever should do the same.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Registered

It's good, but i agree with the others, seriously this kid is on other forums, even an car forum I'm on (teamspeed), and he's the laughing stock everywhere with all the bs and crap he spews.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Registered

Listen ..we all have problems or else we wouldnt have a passion for performance boats..I say let the kid do his thing...we all need second (or third or fourth ) chance..who knows what he will accomplish in life ...
Old 01-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Give the kid a break. No one's perfect and we've all made mistakes! It's nice to see Sam doing good things...
Old 01-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wild
I just got this letter and a check in the mail today from MiniHawk, hopefully OSO will let him back on. This is a really good letter from his mom and the money is from Sam, not his mom. I hope we can all leave our eagos at the door and give him another shot. I know i have had many second chances in life by alot of people. In my book Sam is a man of his word - Good job Sam - Thank you
Wild

Thanks for posting that. I agree with your post.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Give the kid a break. No one's perfect and we've all made mistakes! It's nice to see Sam doing good things...
So who died and made you the Boss around here

No one's perfect and we've all made mistakes! mmmmmmm

So wheres Scotty Daredevil ??
Hypothetically So if Scott / Daredevil makes a donation to WILDS charity and sends a letter from him mom with the check he's back on board

this should be interesting

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-26-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.