MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Notices

MiniHawk made good on his word - Charity

Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
nah......OSD/Rob and I go way back, pages of insults on both sides! He has been really mello lately though, the old Rob was hardcore. He must be getting laid now!
I've always been getting laid...I just don't hate on other peoples stuff....
Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
A warning? lol now your threatening people on the computer? As I've told you before dollabill your NOBODY on this site and you should really act your age there sparky. I don't need YOU to warn me on anything you came on this thread insulting me, take your fingers off the keyboard and read what you posted, so take a dose of your own medicine. I guess here comes the second warning lol you really are a joke dollabill. Like I said if you have an issue pm me, and lastly your a NOBODY to try and threaten me there buddy you can go ahead and stick that warning up your a**. How you like those apples?
you done it now
Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok just read the whole thing

So what did mini hawk do this time?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Thats funny.....how many different brand boats have you run?? I have looked over about every in person have run Outerlimits, Fountain, Hustler Skater CIgarette Sutphen Spectre Motion.........People respect my opinons about boats and what they are. I have alot of good friends in this industry from around the US.I take offense to you saying I haveno credibility compared to most people on this web site. I, my 20yr old self probably have more seat/running time driving and throttling in a 36 Cigarette Gladiator than everyone but Phil, OSO steve, and Bud at CIgarette. I run all our boats in Poker runs and fun runs. I assist my father in doing all our own custom rigging of boats. I have also been talked about in Poker Runs America magazing more than once. So how can you say I have no credibility in this sport?? i have around these boats working on them running them and looking at them my whole life.

Dan Kleitz

Well, I guess having credibility, and telling people you have credibility are different these days..don't forget Chris Sunkin was talked about in PRA magazine too.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:14 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While I appreciate the fact his father (who I believe is on the board of the Manhasset Community Fund, a group that raises money that can on special needs basis donate to non-participating charities) made good on Sam's promise to donate, it does not change the fact of the kids repeated actions. He has been given repeated chances and several have tried to guide him only to be threatened and have the antics escalated . Who knows, maybe his father bought him a 50th chance with some but as far as I am concerned this is not the place for someone that does not have think skin or can comprehend the intricate ADAULT social group called powerboaters.. this has been going on for YEARS, he is gone.done. now time to move on from this fiasco
Old 01-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Tim, I have to agree with your assesment of Sam. I personally have been on the receiving end of some of his attack vitriol in pm's he sent me on SOS when I was a MOD over there.

He has some serious issues and the reality of a "Big Boys" forum such as OSO is probably far beyond what his limited social ability
can handle.

He needs to do some personal growing before he can cope with the varied social interactions that make up this place. I'm no docotor but I do have an opinion of Sam that he himself through his actions and words has formed and its not really a good one.

Maybe he is a "good kid" and a "nice kid" in person BUT, he sure as h e l l isn't on the forums he participates on.

I understand he has issues,and I really feel bad about my position but I am just afraid that we could be the catalyst for a "incident"
Old 01-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by packinair
While I appreciate the fact his father (who I believe is on the board of the Manhasset Community Fund, a group that raises money that can on special needs basis donate to non-participating charities) made good on Sam's promise to donate, it does not change the fact of the kids repeated actions. He has been given repeated chances and several have tried to guide him only to be threatened and have the antics escalated . Who knows, maybe his father bought him a 50th chance with some but as far as I am concerned this is not the place for someone that does not have think skin or can comprehend the intricate ADAULT social group called powerboaters.. this has been going on for YEARS, he is gone.done. now time to move on from this fiasco
At the risk of getting ripped on because I'm a "new guy", I'm glad we are back to the topic at hand...For now at least. I don't know the entire story so I don't dare to vote on the matter but it seems as though its fairly split between letting him back on and not. The only thing I can think is...Is he adding or taking away value of this site? I personally have learned alot from this website, and posted a little. I appreciate all the advice I get here from the members and try to contribute when I can, even though I'm fairly new to the boating world. I see OSO as a learning opportunity for me, if there is someone on here that is posting B.S then I personally would not want to see them posting, if they don't know what they're talking about, then don't post. Everyone has a right to post initially but once you violate rules, make crap up etc then its up to the mods....

Ok back to the flamming!
Old 01-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Well, I guess having credibility, and telling people you have credibility are different these days..don't forget Chris Sunkin was talked about in PRA magazine too.
Very well said Rob.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by packinair
Huh? Looks like his mother is on the board of directors HERE. If you read the letter.....the money came from Sam, not his parents. Could you read the letter? Grow up a little and expand your mind.......try reading your own post. Geeez!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tims posts are 100% on.

The kid has issues and they arent going to get better on here.

Turn the sound down on your TVs...........can you hear him laughing his azz off at this place???

You want to treat him like everyone else here, then deal with him the way you would as anyone else that treated the mods and admin as he has.

The mods on here are volunteers for the good of the membership. Try supporting them. All of them.

If you want to be lenient, you dont have to be lenient immediately. Watch his activity on the other sites.

Then dont let him back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.