You know what burns my ass? >

You know what burns my ass?

Notices

You know what burns my ass?

Old 01-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smoker62
Ha, no, not the gas . But the morning after a basket of flaming Habanero wings is something else. Worse than a cigar hangover
Nothings.Worse.Than.A.Cigar.Hangover.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hemroids?
Old 01-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamer
Hemroids?
I dont know , wanna check?? Damn it Mastercraft now you got me doing the stupid gay ****???
Old 01-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered

I dont know , wanna check?? Damn it Mastercraft now you got me doing the stupid gay ****???
It's gonna take a lot more than evil's to take back asking a dood to check your ass for hemoriods with a kiss. Buy a boat. Never did get your call today.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
It's gonna take a lot more than evil's to take back asking a dood to check your ass for hemoriods with a kiss. Buy a boat. Never did get your call today.
True, but not much different than telling a guy" You can kiss my ass" Hmm we all do that frequently ,no??

I need to see a damn Krypto in person. How does it compare to a 28 Pantera. Seems ike the Krypto is more of an inland lake boat not a big water boat. But , I have never seen one so I have no clue. They just look shallow but I am talking out of my " may or may not " be hemorroidial ass, educate me on the pros ,cons.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

True, but not much different than telling a guy" You can kiss my ass" Hmm we all do that frequently ,no??

I need to see a damn Krypto in person. How does it compare to a 28 Pantera. Seems ike the Krypto is more of an inland lake boat not a big water boat. But , I have never seen one so I have no clue. They just look shallow but I am talking out of my " may or may not " be hemorroidial ass, educate me on the pros ,cons.
Do some research on them. They're far from an inland boat. Currently, there's five of them being raced. The boat is meant to ride on top of the water rather than through it. I can tell you I've had this boat out in 4's and still not one stress crack. Boat is fast as hell. Pantera's are slower and stand ups. Great boats, just different uses. Kryptonites are race boats, Panteras are race boats and pleasure boats.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Ha, no, not the gas . But the morning after a basket of flaming Habanero wings is something else.
That hurts just just thinking about it
Old 01-28-2011, 09:06 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

When you send inquiries to listings in the classifieds with limitied or no response. I get a " call me " response and when I do call,I get no answer and no mail box set up. E-mail again with questions, same reply, " Call me." Why cant you answer my questions via e-mail ? You obviousy get those. I call constantly and get no answer . If you want to sell a boat shouldnt you work harder than the guy interested. I am not chasing a seller. Ok I feel better.
...on to the next ad...
Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

A lot of sellers prefer to talk vs email. Saves alot of going back and forth and all answers can be addressed in minutes. Serious lookers will call. Prop kickers won't.

But a serious seller will make himself available. If not, then as GLH said "NEXT!"
Old 01-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
A lot of sellers prefer to talk vs email. Saves alot of going back and forth and all answers can be addressed in minutes. Serious lookers will call. Prop kickers won't.

But a serious seller will make himself available. If not, then as GLH said "NEXT!"
Not to say I wont call, but I much prefer to have everything in writing. And to say buyers who dont call aren't serious is horse chit!

BTW, I wanted to buy a 36 Spectre a few weeks ago. I sent emails, nothing. I called both numbers listed after I heard nothing and failed to get in touch with someone, although I did leave messages. I told the seller I was going to be in the area the next day. Keep in mind the boat has been listed for a long time and the ad makes it sound like the seller is motivated to move the boat. Well the guy finally emails me and says the 'boat has the cover on and it has snow on it', nothing more. I reply back asking if we can sweep the snow off it and take a peek at it, I've never heard back from the guy and the boat is still listed here FS. Wanted to buy another boat and the A-hole couldn't even be bothered to dig up a VIN #.

It doesn't take long to figure out who to walk away from!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.