Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mem. Day at LOTO Reminder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24659-mem-day-loto-reminder.html)

Griff 05-19-2002 03:27 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
As far as I know, the Toad is on for Friday night.

As for the other nights, they are open yet! :D

DITTO.

I think Backwater Jacks was mentioned for Sat after PC, but I'm thinking a nap and shower after PC then maybe Shooters late. A lots gonna depend on weather.

MnFastBoat 05-19-2002 03:37 AM

Griff, when are you leaving Omaha for LOTO??
was wondering if it would be close to a time when I would be rolling around?

Griff 05-19-2002 04:11 AM

Originally posted by MnFastBoat
Griff, when are you leaving Omaha for LOTO??
was wondering if it would be close to a time when I would be rolling around?

We're most likely not leaving until Friday AM sometime. Bobbie's got to work till 6pm Thurs and I'm driving to DesMoines on thurs to drop the kid off with Grandma.

MnFastBoat 05-19-2002 06:53 AM

sounds good there Griff.
However I guess I will pass you by.
I plan on leaving either wed night or Thursday early am
Depends if my co-rider comes along.
Either way, Iwill already be there.
I cannot wait until I see your Pantera :)
I have never seen one up close. Only in pictures.
BTW, what are you doing up so late??
You work nights also??
I do :(

Von Bongo 05-19-2002 12:10 PM

MN,

Were rollin out of Omaha about 3pm Thursday heading S on 29 if your in the neighborhood. Look for a black ford and a 27 Fountain on the hook.

V

MissAmy 05-19-2002 01:38 PM

I feel like a little kid gettin' ready to go to Disneyland! heehee :D :D

Gonna be a great time; looking forward to seeing many of you again, and meeting many for the first time.

Lutz is at the hardware store now getting "THE POLE". I will be making up the scorecards tonight. (OH geez....have I / WE totally lost our minds, or what?) I just hope nobody gets hurt and tries to sue us, or we may need to hire a phknlwyer! ;) :D

Looks like the weather forecast is in our favor; may be a tad chilly at night, but I'll take it!!

C ya soon!!

Waterfoul 05-19-2002 02:49 PM

Oh, I KNOW we will be doing some boating after dark. Remember the speed limit after sunset is 30 mph (???).

buck183 05-19-2002 05:33 PM

I think we'll come back from PC Sat evening, clean up, take the wives to town for a nice meal, and then hit some Go Carts before heading back to Shooters later that evening.

Nothing like raising a little hell at the Go Cart track for some good clean fun. :D

Buck

Waterfoul 05-19-2002 06:57 PM

I wanted to hit the go-carts last year. But after my drive failed I wasn't really fun to be around!!! Except when I was on Gordo's boat. That wasn't so bad.

Better luck this year is my theme!!!!

And as far as where we go at night, I'm game for anything Audiofn is!!!!!! Well, almost anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MnFastBoat 05-19-2002 07:23 PM

thanks for the info on night boating Troutly
Just wanted to know because I was going to get a taller stern light. The one that came with it I have never liked but never worried about because I never boat at night here.
Will also bring along the spotlight for just in cases :)