Notices

Nice weekend in Florida

Old 02-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
I would fall into that 90% Great lookin scorpion
I feel pretty lucky being in Florida!! And thank you!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice ride. I've seen you around. This weekend was incredible. Mid-70s and sunny in January; you've got to love it!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by 85scorpion
Ya she is lucky! Good thing!
Yeah,
She was a little freaked at first, til I looked at her foot. But she knows that is she is supposed to "Shuffle" her feet when walking in the shallows of a sand bar. Needless to say to that she spent the rest of the day in the boat!

Dean
Old 02-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Nice ride. I've seen you around. This weekend was incredible. Mid-70s and sunny in January; you've got to love it!
Thanks, ya I recognize your boat too!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 85scorpion
not in a league with you guys but I like it.....

Your boat looks great!

Why do people feel like they have to preface their posts about their boat with, "it's not in a league like you guys" or "it's not as nice as most peoples boat", like everyone is going to rag on their boat or something if they don't say that first?

It's not like everyone on here waits for someone to post a boat that might not be as nice as someone elses, so that they can rip into the person for not having a million dollar boat, or to point & laugh at them for not driving a Feadship?

Hell, having a boat PERIOD, is doing better than some others that have NO boat, so there's no need to feel like their boat has to be rated or something before it can be shown to everyone on here?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Yeah,
She was a little freaked at first, til I looked at her foot. But she knows that is she is supposed to "Shuffle" her feet when walking in the shallows of a sand bar. Needless to say to that she spent the rest of the day in the boat!

Dean
I remember the first time I stepped on one as a kid down in Fort Meyers Beach. I believe people said "Jesus?" as I'm pretty sure I walked...no, ran across the top of the water back to the beach!

Sitting here in Central IL, better known as the armpit of America, awaiting 16 - 20 inches of snow and blizzard conditions. Which is nice...
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Registered

85scorpion, nice boat and a lot better than what I have at the time, which is nothing. Be happy with what you do have and enjoy.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Your boat looks great!

Why do people feel like they have to preface their posts about their boat with, "it's not in a league like you guys" or "it's not as nice as most peoples boat", like everyone is going to rag on their boat or something if they don't say that first?

It's not like everyone on here waits for someone to post a boat that might not be as nice as someone elses, so that they can rip into the person for not having a million dollar boat, or to point & laugh at them for not driving a Feadship?

Hell, having a boat PERIOD, is doing better than some others that have NO boat, so there's no need to feel like their boat has to be rated or something before it can be shown to everyone on here?
+1. Great looking boat.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I remember the first time I stepped on one as a kid down in Fort Meyers Beach. I believe people said "Jesus?" as I'm pretty sure I walked...no, ran across the top of the water back to the beach!

Sitting here in Central IL, better known as the armpit of America, awaiting 16 - 20 inches of snow and blizzard conditions. Which is nice...
Yeah, she was jumping out of the water like a mullet! I knew right away that she hadn't been "barbed" because she wasn't screaming. We all had a little laugh afterward.

85 Scorpion,
Your boat looks cool, and my old adage is "ANY boat, beats NO boat" at all.....
Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default boat

Don't ever downplay what you have, my first boat was a 15ft mfg. It is a nice looking boat and hopefully the first in a long line of boats. I am on my 10th boat (enjoy)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.