Notices

Time for a change

Old 01-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time for a change

I have had a blast the last couple of years racing and getting to meet all of the great people associated with offshore racing but as all good things this must come to an end. I feel that its time for a change for me and racing, I have listed my boat for sale with Herb, so if anyone is interested please contact him with the attached link. This will be sold as a race ready boat and someone will get a killer deal as Herb has maintained it since new. Good luck and happy new year to all!
Chris

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37616-en.html
Old 01-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck 2 U in whatever lies in your future!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks for putting on a great show for all the race fans over the years and we will miss seeing you guys racing. Super Heat is an awesome boat and we wish you all the best with your decision and once again, Thanks.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered

Smile

Oh yes,, i just saw that 40 listed recently,,, good luck outside racing,, and hopefully see you at poker runs in 2011!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:53 AM
Registered

Every time I'm at Herbs shop I drool over your boat!! Its a sweet ride!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM
Registered

Rottiguy, I know Herb has one bad ass shop, that's why I have always trusted Herb's recommendations with the boat, it's maintenance, and the engines, etc. Herb has maintained my boat way past my expectations and it shows. Who ever buys this boat will not only get a awesome boat but they will get one of the best engine builders. It seems that we are getting good action on the boat so I would think it will be gone soon, this will truly be a sad day.
Chris
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superheat
I have had a blast the last couple of years racing and getting to meet all of the great people associated with offshore racing but as all good things this must come to an end. I feel that its time for a change for me and racing, I have listed my boat for sale with Herb, so if anyone is interested please contact him with the attached link. This will be sold as a race ready boat and someone will get a killer deal as Herb has maintained it since new. Good luck and happy new year to all!
Chris

Link doesn't work............
Old 01-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

Very nice looking ride..

Old 01-17-2011, 12:37 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Old 01-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Superheat
Rottiguy, I know Herb has one bad ass shop, that's why I have always trusted Herb's recommendations with the boat, it's maintenance, and the engines, etc. Herb has maintained my boat way past my expectations and it shows. Who ever buys this boat will not only get a awesome boat but they will get one of the best engine builders. It seems that we are getting good action on the boat so I would think it will be gone soon, this will truly be a sad day.
Chris
Herb is the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.