GTMM the future of boat companies >

GTMM the future of boat companies

Notices

GTMM the future of boat companies

Old 02-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr. B

All I can say is that I learned everything I know from you. We sat together in the old Aronow office and B.S ed for hours. I owe all this stupidity to you, Val Jenkins and Bob Gowens. If I was smart I would have kept my day job. You all showed me the passion that you must have to keep going in this industry. It gets ugly and outright nasty. The problem is that my father got me hooked at 2, racing around in a 16' Racing Craft going 90 mph. There is no rehab for this, it is in your blood.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

SVS, boating is a disease without a cure. Even when our wallets are on fumes we always find a way to get to boat in the water for a race or party weekend.
I too was hooked by your fathers and my uncles antics just a few years later than you. Not quite sure how my mom kept them from comepletly turning me to the dark side. I always said this is all their fault, now I realize you are too blame just as much.
GTMM will be a new chapter in performance boating. Hopefully you guys build a houseboat as well, as I may need one to live in when Diane kicks me out.

A.B.

Originally Posted by ssmith76
All I can say is that I learned everything I know from you. We sat together in the old Aronow office and B.S ed for hours. I owe all this stupidity to you, Val Jenkins and Bob Gowens. If I was smart I would have kept my day job. You all showed me the passion that you must have to keep going in this industry. It gets ugly and outright nasty. The problem is that my father got me hooked at 2, racing around in a 16' Racing Craft going 90 mph. There is no rehab for this, it is in your blood.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Registered

Default Houseboat

Well as you know Isabel was a Cigarette home boy/girl for 17 years. She is very happy i am back in the business-NOT. So I am working on that GTMM houseboat. Maybe you, me, Gio and Brownie can get back to basics and live like men are supposed too. In a Man cave or-
"In a Van down by the river eating Goverment issued cheese."
Old 02-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

First, congratulations and best of luck in the new venture. Certainly sounds like the right people behind the scenes.
Second, what does GTMM stand for? I think I can guess the GT portion.
Third, when can we see some pics or sketches? All 3 models sound like winners in their respective markets, but a cut down 44 Magnum sounds ominous!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

Scott best of luck to you! Can't wait to see the new boats, is the new 39 going to be full epoxy?
Old 02-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
I looked at 2 Dragons years ago when shopping and felt that the build was top shelf, and I like to have something not everybody has. The reasons I didn't buy, 1st. no rub rail, I dock and raft up a bunch so knew the boat would get trashed. 2nd. Cabin not plush enough, I want an enclosed head with real toilet that I can atleast sit in if not stand, I am 6'5" 220#'s. need gen and a/c. also. 3rd. No large padded sun pad. I didn't drive the boat but dont like the wrap around windsheild for the docking and rafting , I would like a big one to sit behinde but not on the sides. Make them go up and down like windows in a car would be nice. The OL GTX with 1/2 cabins fit my style better for a sit down boat.
This is the kind of feedback yall need. For my feedback I don't think the boat looks right with that bustle. I think a swim platform would look better. I like the full wrap windshield. How do you get on the foredeck to run lines and fenders? Is there room to walk on the sides or a big deck hatch?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Congrats on the new venture!

I assume MM is Magnum Marine.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Banned

gtmm

giovanni theodolli magnum marine ?
Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Congrats on the new venture!

I assume MM is Magnum Marine.
I thought so too, but wasn't sure. The logo is all Magnum for sure. If so, is this the high performance subsidiary of Magnum Marine?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Gtmm 39'

Originally Posted by Catmando
This is the kind of feedback yall need. For my feedback I don't think the boat looks right with that bustle. I think a swim platform would look better. I like the full wrap windshield. How do you get on the foredeck to run lines and fenders? Is there room to walk on the sides or a big deck hatch?
AMEN! Bustles belong on Cats. The Dragon/GTMM will be european version with a wraparound windshield, as far as I know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.