Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2000 Monopoly 40 Skater for 22k (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247184-2000-monopoly-40-skater-22k.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-15-2011 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by OUTLAW11 (Post 3327580)
just spent $20000 a side :party-smiley-004:

who did the refresh & what ratio ???? i hear crickets chirping :coolcowboy:

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-16-2011 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by OUTLAW11 (Post 3328461)
:party-smiley-004:

wheres the Link ???? :drink:

kageman 02-19-2011 04:47 PM

Just looked at the 40 monopoly skater a couple hours ago, they indicated it is still for sale?

ElimiNordic 02-19-2011 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat (Post 3318485)
Lots of interesting stories about Monopoly.After Schrusy went to prison on a criminal bribery charge he lost a civil lawsuit for 2.8 billion(yes billion) and the lawyers started seizing his bank accounts,homes,yachts,planes,etc,but the Skater slipped thru the cracks somehow. My buddy kept following the boat,hoping to pick it up cheap,but he lost track until recently.But now it is just an old,tired,stripped boat.Rumor also has it that this boat was the main cause of the big,fast boat ban on 3 Alabama lakes a few years ago that we fought so hard against.Story was that Schrusy's neighbor on Lake Martin was the president of Alabama Power Company and he got tired of the noise and the speed going close to his dock.The boat ban came out of that,according to urban legend.May not be true,but I'm bored tonite,just wanted to share a story:drink:

Lake Martin was one my favorite lakes. There is a camp for handicap children on the lake called Camp ASCCA. Our boat club used to have a charity run there to raise money to buy sit ski's for the children. It was always my favorite run of the year. We would take these cute little children on the boat rides of their lives. I remember one of the little boys flew up and hit the blower belt with his arm as we jumped a wave. I freaked out because it left a black scuff mark. He never stopped smiling and hooting and hollering for joy. He later told me it was of the only times in his life he felt normal and nobody was treating like a handicap child, but just a regular kid who could walk. This my friends brought tears to my face. I can't believe they put a speed limit on this beautiful lake.

RunninHotRacing163.1 02-22-2011 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3331008)
Lake Martin was one my favorite lakes. There is a camp for handicap children on the lake called Camp ASCCA. Our boat club used to have a charity run there to raise money to buy sit ski's for the children. It was always my favorite run of the year. We would take these cute little children on the boat rides of their lives. I remember one of the little boys flew up and hit the blower belt with his arm as we jumped a wave. I freaked out because it left a black scuff mark. He never stopped smiling and hooting and hollering for joy. He later told me it was of the only times in his life he felt normal and nobody was treating like a handicap child, but just a regular kid who could walk. This my friends brought tears to my face. I can't believe they put a speed limit on this beautiful lake.

way cool Dan :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004: