If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Platinum Member Platinum Member J-Bonz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    38 TopGun & 21 Apache Scout
    Cleveland, OH / Pewaukee, WI
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
    Do you have any side shots of the boat?

First thing I notice is a lack of cupholders.
    here's the best side shop I can come up with.... Yes there is not enough cup holders... I will be glassing up a center counsel that I will want upholstered also........... I would like the taller bucket seats but dont want them hanging out of the boat.... Looking for the Gladiator look..... Hows Ohio doing?

Sorry if I hi jacked the thread!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by J-Bonz; 02-15-2011 at 10:13 PM.
    Just B-Dock'n it.......

Custom Interiors & More Platinum Member XT-Innovator's Avatar
    My Boats:
    184 SS, 180 Islander, 220 Sport
    Bucyrus, OH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja_302 View Post
    Your boat XT?? You holding something back? Thought you were "casually" looking.

Dave recently made a Sunbrella cockpit cover for my 342. The workmanship and turn around was excellent!
    Well I do have a 1984 Baja (classic) 184 SS that I have totally redone, and getting ready to finish. I will be sending all the photos to Matt Trulio to do a OSO story on the build.

I still need a island runner for Lake Erie that I can overnight on. Sure wish that I could have kept the 29ol, but I will have something like it again someday?

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234