Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft. Lauderdale OSOer's (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247402-ft-lauderdale-osoers.html)

Dean Ferry 02-16-2011 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3327906)
Dean, all is good here. No boat , but do have the truck , so I could bring it back up on friday when I come back to sebastian . Let me know . Tom

I just called Barb, and she said that she will give you my work # so we can discuss..
Thanks,
Dean

Dean Ferry 02-17-2011 02:59 PM

Tom,
Thanks very much for inspecting and picking up the trailer for me. I owe you big time!:drink: Call me later after you get out of the show, I've already Faxed over the release to National Liqiudators.
Talk to you later,
Dean

rchevelle71 02-18-2011 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry (Post 3329242)
Tom,
Thanks very much for inspecting and picking up the trailer for me. I owe you big time!:drink: Call me later after you get out of the show, I've already Faxed over the release to National Liqiudators.
Talk to you later,
Dean

Tom is the man, helped me out a few times also.

Dean Ferry 02-18-2011 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 3329831)
Tom is the man, helped me out a few times also.

rc,
Yep, Tom is definitley one of the good guys in the business! i just wish I could go to the show, damn work gets in the way of all my fun!:angry-smiley-038:

Dean Ferry 02-21-2011 08:21 AM

Tom,
Thanks a million again, the trailer is everything you said it was, plus some. It was nice meeting your mom, and she has a awesome home there on the Indian River. Give me a call when you get home.
Thanks,
Dean

TomFTM 02-22-2011 08:11 AM

Dean, I got back home last night .Nice ride until the sh!tty new york roads got the best of the trailer. Got a flat on the BQE , had to change a tire on a side street in the middle of Brooklyn . Fun .... Thanks for the comment about my moms place , it is nice .

Rick, thanks for the comment .

Tom

Dean Ferry 02-22-2011 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3332812)
Dean, I got back home last night .Nice ride until the sh!tty new york roads got the best of the trailer. Got a flat on the BQE , had to change a tire on a side street in the middle of Brooklyn . Fun .... Thanks for the comment about my moms place , it is nice .

Tom

Tom,
Glad you made it home, with the boat, I have looked for the title to that other trailer, no dice, but I do have the registration.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Dean

rchevelle71 02-23-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 3332812)

Tom

The whole reason I moved outta there:eek: Looks like my in-laws will be leaving the island soon also, just bought their second house in Bonita:evilb: