If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    Hey Guys I am just joking around kind of parlaying the obvious,whatever it takes to stay competive. F2 is a tough class!!

OffshoreOnly Antagonizer VIP Member Phknlwyr's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1981 Sears inflatable, twin oars
    Bethesda, Maryland
    Originally posted by eyezlee

Well then, get on the horn and get it done.
    I'm sure OSO would "get it done" if we all paid membership fees so that OSO could pay the licensing fee to SBI for the footage of the 9021OOHHHsh#t!
    "Kevin, prepare for the summer."

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher

Boynton Beach FL

Hey Steve 1,
    Thanks for the info on SBI rules The main question is after each race who is inforcing these rules written by the sanctioning body? Are they making sure that the top 3 finishing boats in the class are running by the rules stated in there rule book?
    Last edited by Goodfella; 05-21-2002 at 08:21 AM.

I agree with you in regards to any film footage of the SBI race. I'm sure that John owns the rights to the television show that is edited by Diamond P and shown on OLN but I would think that Jeff and John C. have some sort of agreement giving them both rights to any film footage shot by Freeze Frame. Now if Jeff has the right to sell his version to the general public then why wouldn't someone have the right to view it in a public venue? One problem I might see is if OSO made this a pay per view event and profited from it then I could see SBI stepping in and crying fowl taking the position that OSO was monetarily benefiting from a race that is licensed to SBI. Keep it free I'm sure John wouldn't mind the exposure and if he did you would truly have to wonder why?

My Boats:
    2000 Eliminator Eagle 340
    Dallas, TX
    Goodfella and Steve 1, I could use some input on the "WTF is up with F2" thread.

My Boats:
    Thoroughbred/Velocity 32'
    Freehold, NJ. USA
    ...I guess we SkaterFest'ers are of the luck few to view the tape??

My Boats:
    2004 36 Concept
    Toms River, NJ
    Originally posted by SunseekerNY
    Carbonell on the other hand should look at the bigger picture here.
    Why start now?

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    Skaterfest had the tape? No, I think that was someone's personal video who offered to show it...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Sharkey, Good Answer, that was a personal tape,, But many of us did see the footage, as a matter of fact, i think the rewind button needs a tune up, too many rewinds. The clip is wild, the JP boat never turned, they went from the inside of the turn, straight thru the corner, just missed a few other boats and exited the turn right into the side of DW's boat. Untill you see the actual hit, and the force involved, enough to spin DW's boat around you think it was in slow motion. If I was JP I would buy up every copy and burn them.

Are you telling me that this "footage" won't pop up on a site somewhere for us to view..Com on already...some one leak it out ..Puder if you hold the video then find a way for us to see it ...Give it to someone else to post just for a half an hour..It sounds to good to not be seen..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast