Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help a fellow boater reach his dream and move up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247600-help-fellow-boater-reach-his-dream-move-up.html)

4195 02-15-2011 07:04 AM

Jay's boat is the perfect example of anal owner with way to much time on his hands. This boat and trailer show new. What do you think a market value would be $70 ish?

kreed 02-15-2011 07:53 AM

Its such a desirable size boat for a person or family lookin to get into the "offshore" boating world. This boat should sell! Its trailerable for sure, striking colors, cheap on fuel, and you can go anywhere on it. Compared to the offshore boats that everyone thinks about when talking about this style boat, this boat is cheap money for all it offers IMO.

kreed 02-15-2011 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by 302Sport (Post 3326273)
Kreed you OK lately???? Ever since u got rid of that cig you seem like a very confused soul that has lost their swagger :angry-smiley-038:

How dare you Adam!..... I am alittle thrown off. Just not enough seat time in my new ride to have that "swagger" yet. Nice of you to kick a man when he's down! :op:Hahahaha... Im just havin fun with all the avitars though....I need summer.

xconn92 02-15-2011 08:15 AM

Yeah Kevin, that avitar threw me for a loop. Thought you might have gone to a Kool Aide party in Wethersfield or something:party-smiley-004:

302Sport 02-15-2011 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by xconn92 (Post 3326717)
Yeah Kevin, that avitar threw me for a loop. Thought you might have gone to a Kool Aide party in Wethersfield or something:party-smiley-004:

were you on goldrush in key west??? if so i was on the blue intrepid with hangar 1 on the side, that you guys rafted off of while you were waiting for fuel. were from farmington but the boat is registered to our house in boca so you might not have known we were from ct.

xconn92 02-15-2011 08:22 AM

Yup, small world. I can usually be found setting lines and fenders on Gold Rush. The owner is a client of mine.

It's good work if you can get it!:evilb:

kreed 02-15-2011 08:26 AM

Oh no, your mistaken! I do drink Kool aide....with a splash of Grain.:crazy:.....The party your referring to is the Dom Perignon party! Im not welcome there.....especially after a couple Kool aides!

SS930 02-15-2011 08:46 AM

Now that right there is funny!!! :drink:

Dean Ferry 02-15-2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by 4195 (Post 3326633)
Jay's boat is the perfect example of anal owner with way to much time on his hands. This boat and trailer show new. What do you think a market value would be $70 ish?

I wish him well, BUT with gas $$ going back up and up, boats sales, I'm afraid, will suffer, both private and dealer...... The safest bet for him is to trade it, will he get what he wants for his boat, I doubt it, but the upside is, he should get a good deal on his new boat!
Hope this helps,
Dean

kreed 02-15-2011 10:26 AM

Spring is comin! :evilb: