Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers >

Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Notices

Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Old 01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Anyone with a Skater or MTI that sits on a Tilt Trailer,, I have a question for you..???? Whats it like to trailer your boat tilted on its side 2 or 3 days and 1000s of miles to a poker run across open highway? Is it nerve racking? Do u have to worry about going under any bridges?....

Also, does the paint on your Skater/MTI get damaged or chipped by road debris or loose gravel being tilted on its side traveling so many miles?.......
Old 01-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Registered

Oh my god dude. STOP!!!!!! How old are you? I'm guessing your 17, located in long island restoring a minhawk..............? Sound similar.

Last edited by Mastercraft240; 01-25-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aaahhahahahahaha
Old 01-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 770 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Also, does the paint on your Skater/MTI get damaged or chipped by road debris or loose gravel being tilted on its side traveling so many miles?.......
Skaters and MTI's dont get damaged - they come with a special coating from the factory that resists chips. They are the only two manufacturers.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is why the OSO gods should give us the ability to "IGNORE" certain members!

PR388... please stop posting for the good of this website! Shouldn't you be in school anyway?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Oh my god dude. STOP!!!!!! How old are you? I'm guessing your 17, located in long island restoring a minhawk..............? Sound similar.
Sammys lil Sista

NERVE RACKING OMFG

off course that must be why they pay people to haul there boats to the runs ..

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-25-2011 at 07:54 AM. Reason: cleaned it up a bit . b4 speedy gets here
Old 01-25-2011, 07:49 AM
Registered

I thought they coated the side that is closest too the highway with spray on bed liner.....
Old 01-25-2011, 07:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the bear
I thought they coated the side that is closest too the highway with spray on bed liner.....
NOPE !!!!!!! both sides BEAR for when they back the boat on the trailer
Attached Thumbnails Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers-herculiner.jpg  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
PR388-

You may have missed a few of the disclaimers when you signed up to OSO…..

Unless you are a certain age, and have a high post count you’re not allowed to ask certain questions. You are not allowed to use the internet or any forums where the experts spend their time so you may also learn about a sport you seem to have an interest in. They will decide what questions you can ask and you can’t.

You are however able to read all the various posts here that are almost never opinionated or speculative by all the gods on here that came out of womb experts in everything offshore, and most likely experts in life period.

Please disengage your keyboard at once, and welcome to OSO.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by texaschopper
PR388-

You may have missed a few of the disclaimers when you signed up to OSO…..

Unless you are a certain age, and have a high post count you’re not allowed to ask certain questions. You are not allowed to use the internet or any forums where the experts spend their time so you may also learn about a sport you seem to have an interest in. They will decide what questions you can ask and you can’t.

You are however able to read all the various posts here that are almost never opinionated or speculative by all the gods on here that came out of womb experts in everything offshore, and most likely experts in life period.

Please disengage your keyboard at once, and welcome to OSO.
Read all the threads he's started in the last couple of weeks since he's joined, then reevaluate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.