Miami poker run riders wanted >

Miami poker run riders wanted

Notices

Miami poker run riders wanted

Old 02-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami poker run riders wanted

Anyone want to go to the miami islamarada poker run. I want to go in my 32 Spectre and had all my buds back out at the last minute. Figure 800 a head thats Fuel, hotel, and entry. Didnt think it was that bad for a 4 day trip. Leaving J-ville on thursady the 24th coming back SUnday the 27th. Please no obnoctious drunks just those who want to have a good time.

Thanks, Phill
Old 02-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

did you post this on Craigslist too??? Sounds like a dating site add
Old 02-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

HAHA.... searching CL now for this ad....
Old 02-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
did you post this on Craigslist too??? Sounds like a dating site add

Dont Hate, I would have invited you but i know you have the motors out of your boat for the 3rd time in one boating season, and flying your special mechanic down every time can get expensive.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Registered

Is that Cig broke down again??? Gotta love stock motors
Old 02-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Registered

bilge pumps died, only way to get to them is pull the motor!! Then i figured while i was down, why not add some shorties?
Old 02-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Registered

by the way Dave, after seeing your boat sit the last 6 months i thought i would take it out and shake the dust off, you know, make sure batteries charged, etc....

it is broke now too
Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 29 sst
Anyone want to go to the miami islamarada poker run. I want to go in my 32 Spectre and had all my buds back out at the last minute. Figure 800 a head thats Fuel, hotel, and entry. Didnt think it was that bad for a 4 day trip. Leaving J-ville on thursady the 24th coming back SUnday the 27th. Please no obnoctious drunks just those who want to have a good time.

Thanks, Phill
Just be-careful of terms in someone "paying for" a seat on the boat........make it that they are paying for hotel/food and you are covering all boat expenses.......god forbid of an incident and insurance finds out......in their eyes you are using the boat for charter and can deny the claim.....just my 2 cents........don't mean to be a downer...........enjoy.....
Old 02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Just be-careful of terms in someone "paying for" a seat on the boat........make it that they are paying for hotel/food and you are covering all boat expenses.......god forbid of an incident and insurance finds out......in their eyes you are using the boat for charter and can deny the claim.....just my 2 cents........don't mean to be a downer...........enjoy.....
Smart advice
Old 02-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
by the way Dave, after seeing your boat sit the last 6 months i thought i would take it out and shake the dust off, you know, make sure batteries charged, etc....

it is broke now too
My boat is fine! It's the owner that's broken Just finished 2 back surgeries about 3 weeks ago. Hope to go down Saturday and wash her off and run the motors a bit. Both of us should be ready to for summer!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.