Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
New boat eh where are the pics?
On my computer....
Old 02-18-2011, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Leave him alone hes harmless, if you dont like reading what he has to say DONT READ HIS posts. In my opinion most of his topics seem to be pretty popular and are joined in with alot of good information from others who try to contribute not just bash him. From what It appears hes just a kid who has a love for the sport and maybe doesnt know yet when to just read the threads instead of post his own second hand knowledge.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tbanzer
Leave him alone hes harmless, if you dont like reading what he has to say DONT READ HIS posts. In my opinion most of his topics seem to be pretty popular and are joined in with alot of good information from others who try to contribute not just bash him. From what It appears hes just a kid who has a love for the sport and maybe doesnt know yet when to just read the threads instead of post his own second hand knowledge.
Eyes open, ears open, mouth SHUT as they say.
PR388 should take that to heart.
Nothing worse thn reading someone who has absolutely ZERO actual knowledge spouting off with their "informed and educated" opinions.

Sure, he should ask questions about things he doesn't know the answer to but no way in h e l l should he be giving advice to anyone on here. His vast accumulated magazine knowledge will do no one any good.

Kinda reminds me of a certain OSO no it all who actually knew nothing. CS ring a bell?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Administrators

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please review the OSO forum rules regarding NOT posting "abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane" items on this forum. Try treating younger "less knowledgable, but enthusiastic" members of this site as you would want the OSO membership to treat your own son or daughter. If you can't then please use the ignore feature.