Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: chief powerboats/bobby saccenti

Easily Distracted Platinum Member Racegirl3's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Boat Btch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saccenti View Post
    Hello All

I am still very involved with the Chief Powerboat project.. I have all the molds ready to go. Just pick your colors and power.. Hopefully the economy will turnaround and boating as we all know it will start to come back. In the meantime I been keeping busy (so I don’t forget how to put theses dame things together) for a few old Apache clients, mainly total restoration projects. I enjoy a good challenging project from start to finish.

I see a OSO poster mentioned that somebody was using my name “without my permission”. I will assure you that will never ever happen.. Yes I was involved with a business venture that did not get very far, due to me being geographically in the wrong location.. The company has since been resolved and Adam who is a fried and one talented individual has moved onto his own venture.

I am always available for any questions;

www.Chiefpowerboats.com
    [email protected]
    305 965 7428 cell

Best Regards
    Bobby Saccenti

Hey! Mark thanks for posting the Chief Pictures..
    Bad Girls Make Good Company

CMC
    Gold Member Gold Member
    Had the pleasure of meeting Bob at the 2009 Miami show. He is like an Icon out of a Quentin Tarantino movie !! I put his business card in the safe !!
    Last edited by CMC; 02-18-2011 at 08:04 PM.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Hello All

I am still very involved with the Chief Powerboat project.. I have all the molds ready to go. Just pick your colors and power.. Hopefully the economy will turnaround and boating as we all know it will start to come back. In the meantime I been keeping busy (so I don’t forget how to put theses dame things together) for a few old Apache clients, mainly total restoration projects. I enjoy a good challenging project from start to finish.

I see a OSO poster mentioned that somebody was using my name “without my permission”. I will assure you that will never ever happen.. Yes I was involved with a business venture that did not get very far, due to me being geographically in the wrong location.. The company has since been resolved and Adam who is a fried and one talented individual has moved onto his own venture.

www.Chiefpowerboats.com
    [email protected]
    305 965 7428 cell

Best Regards
    Bobby Saccenti

Bobby! Good to hear from you and I'm glad to hear that other situation is all cleared up. Whatever Sunkin touches turns to $hit. I don't know Adam, but I wish him well on his venture if you do.

Hope to see you out here for another SCOPE event some day! That guest speaker event we had you out for was AWESOME, but also too long ago.

Platinum Member Platinum Member ActiveThunder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cult Founder, 1993
    Bob,

You need to get by and see me so we catch up!

Pat

Hello All

www.Chiefpowerboats.com
    [email protected]
    305 965 7428 cell

Best Regards
    Bobby Saccenti

My Boats:
    1974 35 Cigarette BENIHANA, 1976 24 Banana Boat.
    Bobby has always been one of my heroes.

I remember as I was a very little boy, seeing him race his boats and hoping that one day, I too could race offshore when I grew up.

Seriously, Bobby is Bobby, if you want a superior product made for you or a fantastic restoration of an older boat....Bobby is the guy to go to. I spoke to him yesterday and I think we may all be seeing photos of his latest restoration project completed in a few short weeks....stay tuned it only gets better.

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    Bobby, good to hear all is well.
    take care
    Mark

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by no limits View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Bobby Saccenti and Chief Powerboats? Is Chief still around...Indiana? Where are the molds, someone else building them?
    Out of curiosity, what was the point of this thread? Are you looking to buy?

My Boats:
    Sold the Cig

Best Regards
    Bobby Saccenti

Hey Bob your welcome

I will find some of the other pics I have of us and post em at spome point

Give me a call when ya got time

My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveThunder View Post
    Bob,

You need to get by and see me so we catch up!

Pat
    Pat

we need to catch up as well my friend

I will try to give ya a call in next week or two

RHC
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was the point of this thread? Are you looking to buy?
    Feel good Bruther, just plain feel good, just think, next year you can make the same post about your Buddy , Reggie!!

RHC

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast