Notices

Attn: Tim Sharkey!

Old 02-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim........my buddy Dave tuned me into this thread and it reminded me that I need to give you an order for some of the pics you caught of Team SSR @last years Swamp Run on Oneida Lake to Benefit Make-A-Wish! Dave showed me what you did for him from last years Event and needless to say......I was VERY impressed with the quality of your work on finished product!! I need to talk to you though because I have some specific requests. Let me know when we can chat next week.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
If you have an Order # and approximate date of when you ordered, I could probably find it.

Otherwise, when you get into the ordering section you will see a full selection of options you have as far as sizes. You can preview and even crop the image to your liking. To make sure you have chosen the right ratio, simply click on "THE BEST FIT" and that way you really can't mess up !
I also highly recommend the Metallic Paper option.

Ask anyone here that has order my images on that paper and they can tell you how it just makes the colors POP !!!
In my haste, i never read the previous posts............The photo work you did for my buddy Dave S. and his 30 Formula was on the "Metallic Paper" (from the 2010 Swamp Run"...actually you posted a few boats from this event)........i didn't actually know that until I read this post but .....BAMMM........that's what it was.......Colors "Popped" isn't the right adjective........more like "Exploded".......and I really liked the mount you did for him!! I'm definetely down with the Metal paper across the board.....
Old 02-27-2011, 06:31 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

THANKS !

This should explode on the METALLIC !

Call or email anytime...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-27-2011 at 06:38 AM.