Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DCB Interiors ???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/247912-dcb-interiors.html)

Jesse James 02-19-2011 01:49 PM

DCB Interiors ????

are they done in house or do they subcontract them? they look great

LESSONLEARNED 02-19-2011 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James (Post 3330898)

Everything done in house...

ElimiNordic 02-19-2011 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James (Post 3330898)

In the pictures on line, it looked like the fabric the west coast builders used to build with. But today at the show, I got up in the Lambo orange one and it is almost like suede or micro fiber. I guess time will tell how well it will hold up in the sun/water, but it feels great!

Outkast Rafe 02-19-2011 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3331011)
In the pictures on line, it looked like the fabric the west coast builders used to build with. But today at the show, I got up in the Lambo orange one and it is almost like suede or micro fiber. I guess time will tell how well it will hold up in the sun/water, but it feels great!

I believe Alcantara...same thing you would see in a Lambo

that boat is sick!!

LESSONLEARNED 02-19-2011 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3331011)

They will use what ever the customer wants, even what they use as a standard is better than what you'll find in most boats...

PokerRun388 02-20-2011 10:57 AM

The quality of the interior is about as perfect as you'll ever see.... DCB "my opinion" is a complete work of art,, from the gelcoat to the interiors,,, just remarkable,,, and seeing them in person,,, they get even more creative each year....

The interiors are awesome..!!! DCB!

Catastrophe 02-20-2011 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3331393)
The quality of the interior is about as perfect as you'll ever see.... DCB "my opinion" is a complete work of art,, from the gelcoat to the interiors,,, just remarkable,,, and seeing them in person,,, they get even more creative each year....

????????????????? WTF !!!

TEAMBAJA 02-20-2011 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3331393)

Got any pics? Got any pics? Got any pics? :drink: :drink: :drink: