Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just curious was Baja or Fountain in Miami ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/248175-just-curious-baja-fountain-miami.html)

US1 Fountain 02-23-2011 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Maelstrom TG38 (Post 3334363)
Sorry to say that but the interior/dash panel of these fountain really sucks........I mean, even the concepts boats are better than that....they really have a problem there...

Sorry to say, but that's just your personal opinion. I like em, so that cancels your opinion. :lolhit:

DollaBill 02-23-2011 06:34 PM

Sorry to say that but the interior/dash panel of these fountain really sucks........I mean, even the concepts boats are better than that....they really have a problem there...

I think they are the best looking of ALL the perf boats. OL is the worst. Looks like a Baja

Catmando 02-23-2011 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3334408)
I think they are the best looking of ALL the perf boats. OL is the worst. Looks like a Baja

Not sure if srs?

DaveP 02-24-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Westcoast (Post 3334368)
You first...

Sorry but it cracks me up how so many people go to the shows lately and say "oh this display s*cked!" or "I can't believe that XYZ boat company wasn't there!"

Most of the people who say this have never purchased a new boat in their lives but yet expect all of the performance boat mfr's to have breath taking displays for them to look at when they go to a boat show (with FREE tickets they got from someone no less.)

boomer 02-24-2011 11:56 AM

So does Liberty own Baja as well?

Wildman_grafix 02-24-2011 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by boomer (Post 3335016)
So does Liberty own Baja as well?

Yes, DONZI, Fountain, Baja and Pro line.

Mastercraft240 02-24-2011 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3334408)

What don't you like about the OL dash? OL gives the customer the choice of the dash layout. The customer customizes how they want. Not really OL's choice. Still curious though, question stands.

BLee 02-24-2011 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 3335000)
Sorry but it cracks me up how so many people go to the shows lately and say "oh this display s*cked!" or "I can't believe that XYZ boat company wasn't there!"

Most of the people who say this have never purchased a new boat in their lives but yet expect all of the performance boat mfr's to have breath taking displays for them to look at when they go to a boat show (with FREE tickets they got from someone no less.)

I've actually heard people rag on the companies that DO put on a huge display. I remember a few people saying the AMG Cigarette was stupid & a flop last year in their opinion. I guess it's considered a flop when there isn't a line for free t-shirts somewhere in the booth. :rolleyes:

Jamie B. 02-24-2011 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 3335043)
I guess it's considered a flop when there isn't a line for free t-shirts somewhere in the booth. :rolleyes:

:crazy: "Free T-shirts here ?! This Liberty Group display is AWESOME, best in show !!"

dykstra 02-24-2011 04:55 PM

I respectfully disagree.