Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just curious was Baja or Fountain in Miami ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/248175-just-curious-baja-fountain-miami.html)

OL40SVX 02-24-2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3334408)
I think they are the best looking of ALL the perf boats. OL is the worst. Looks like a Baja

Were you there and saw the boats in person?? I dont think so cause I never saw you. We couldnt of gotten any more compliments on the boats from people and other builders such as Reggie Fountain and Nick from Statement. Im sorry that we utilize technology and dont have 30 gauges on the dash. Also the dashes are all real carbon fiber with no visible fasteners. Bullhead, saw your 42 and its a great looking boat!!

RaggedEdge 02-24-2011 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bullhead (Post 3334285)
you gotta admit it was nice looking 42 though :lolhit:

Wow, what a way to get a free detail and wax job! :lolhit:

Well I expect it was free. :drink:

DollaBill 02-24-2011 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by OL40SVX (Post 3335346)
Were you there and saw the boats in person?? I dont think so cause I never saw you. We couldnt of gotten any more compliments on the boats from people and other builders such as Reggie Fountain and Nick from Statement. Im sorry that we utilize technology and dont have 30 gauges on the dash. Also the dashes are all real carbon fiber with no visible fasteners. Bullhead, saw your 42 and its a great looking boat!!

LOL. YUp, I like 30 gauges on the dash. Digital sucks. Who are you again? Sorry I missed your display. Do the other past 10+ years not count?

breakitout 02-25-2011 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Maelstrom TG38 (Post 3334363)
Sorry to say that but the interior/dash panel of these fountain really sucks........I mean, even the concepts boats are better than that....they really have a problem there...

:bsflag: so the dash on a 21 year old cig is better!? :grinser010: Personal preferences.. but the fountain dashes are my fav and I dont even own one (yet).. Statement V has a cool dash, looks like a Buggatti but other then that the rest of them look dated and sh*tty.. yup OL, Cig, Baja, Donzi, etc.

boomer 02-25-2011 06:45 AM

WOW is this thread way off I just wanted to know from a basic stand point if Fountain and Baja are still around and trying to make a go at it in this economy.

Bullhead 02-25-2011 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by OL40SVX (Post 3335346)

Thank-you..........I think? :cool-smiley-011:

Sydwayz 02-25-2011 12:10 PM

Wow, this thread really de-railed.

Mark's boat was one of the sexiest boats at the show. The only thing I would change would be matching motors.

DaveP 02-25-2011 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3335522)
LOL. YUp, I like 30 gauges on the dash. Digital sucks. Who are you again? Sorry I missed your display. Do the other past 10+ years not count?

Funny how sensitive the OL crew is if you don't walk up and rub one out on one of their boats. :evilb:

Tom A. 02-25-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 3336124)
Funny how sensitive the OL crew is if you don't walk up and rub one out on one of their boats. :evilb:

Hmmmm, i seem to recall a certain person owning an OL a few years ago..... who could that have been...... and how many did they rub out in theirs...... Hmmmmm........:grinser010::lolhit:

OL40SVX 02-25-2011 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 3336124)

No Dave relating them to a Baja is a little far fetched.