If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    31' Active Thunder Performance Fish
    Fort Myers Fl./Annapolis Md.

Looking for info on a marine theft recovery system??

I did a google search and nothing comes for marine?

My Boats:
    1990 Donzi Sweet 16
    At the office.
    LoJack with it's own power source?

My Boats:
    Bandit Boats

Marine Security

Take a look at Paradox marine. They have several models to choose from starting with the Nav Tracker 2.0 to the upper end GOST systems. The Nav Tracker 2.0 uses a system that will alert you and up to four others, in armed mode, via cell phone or text if your boat starts to move. Boat position is updated every few seconds and you will be able to track it. The Nav Tracker 2.0 has the option of adding 2 sensors i.e. high water, low battery. If any of these conditions occur you will be alerted through your cell phone.

The upper end GOST systems can be configured with a multitude of movement sensors, both wide gap and narrow gap door sensors, boat system sensors, cameras, smoke shot that will fill the cabin with a heavy fog if entered unautherized as well as cell phone tracking and the ability to shut down motors and boat systems remotely from your cell phone.

If you need any more information please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Platinum Member Platinum Member First Gun's Avatar
    My Boats:
    38 Top Gun
    check out the Spot Hug I just ordered one !

422 recovery