If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    1993 SONIC 35SS
    Middle River, Maryland

Where to store a trailer in Key West for race week?

For the races this year we are dropping 2 boats in at Miami and then coming to Key West......BUT....friends are picking up the trucks & trailers and bringing them down to Key West so we can just pull the boats out there on Sunday afternoon, after the races.....

Where is the best place to store 2 trailers for that week?

One is a 5th wheel trailer and the other is a regular trailer...

Trying to get things situated and reserved soon..

My Boats:
    1990 reinelle 220 offshore
    port orchard, wa
    A friend trailered his 38 fountain sc from Washington state to keywest, I think he ended up putting his trailer in a campground spot for the month of November while he was there, I could be wrong though. He did say it wad a bit of a challenge and a bit spendy. But he didn't have any connections down there...

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    There is a ramp in Key West next to the bridge that goes off to the right off of Roosevelt with a long skinny parking lot. We left some trailers in there a couple of years ago. Talk to Jimmy, he can hook you up with a couple of places I think.
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

My Boats:
    05 35 Fountain EX
    West Creek NJ

Try this place its about 1/2 hour from key west and they have a ramp.They also have a decent size parking lot.I bet they would rent you a spot for a few days.Would be nice to just run the boats there and put them on the trailer.