Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed >

Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed

Notices

Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed

Old 02-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked with Eddie once on the phone after the fact of having my engine built. He will definately get my next job when the time comes!
Old 02-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I carry a Eddie Young doll on the dash of my boat. One time his little head fell off when I jumped a wave. I stopped as quick as I could and turned off my engines to fix him but a kept hearing a reving noise. I looked down inside his neck into his head and there was a little bitty V-8 in there turning at least 9,000 RPM's. Brings me good luck....

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 02-25-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow. I don't know what to say....other than thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. However, stop, Ya'll are embarrassing me.
I'm just glad that I'm in a position to help people out. I really enjoy talking about engines and helping guys not only fix them, but make more power from them.
I should be the one thanking you guys for letting me do what I truly love to do. Without you guys, I wouldn't be able to make a living doing this. Personally, I think I have the greatest job in the world. I get to play with some really cool stuff, charge people for it, and then go play in their boat.

Again, thank you everyone for the kind words. It's the comments like these that really keep me going when work gets tough and I'm still at it at 3 am. You guys are the best.
Eddie
Old 02-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Registered

Oh, I almost forgot......I did not start this thread, I don't personally know the person that started this thread, nor did it start from the same IP address as mine.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
......I did not start this thread, I don't personally know the person that started this thread, nor did it start from the same IP address as mine.
Now that is some funny sh!t right there!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
I carry a Eddie Young doll on the dash of my boat. One time his little head fell off when I jumped a wave. I stopped as quick as I could and turned off my engines to fix him but a kept hearing a reving noise. I looked down inside his neck into his head and there was a little bitty V-8 in there turning at least 9,000 RPM's. Brings me good luck....
You need some help brother

That's freakin funny.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
You need some help brother

That's freakin funny.
Hey I've got a complaint! Why don't you work on 300X's!

BTW the YPM Tshirts were a big hit with my 17 year old son.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's threads like these that really make me sick, how am I ever going to get on Eddie's schedule if people keep starting these threads?

All kidding aside, I have had the same experience, I've not spent a dime with him yet, but he always has time to answer my questions. I will also add this, he is always posting helpful advice all over this site and many times it's like 2:00 AM in the morning. Good guy, great products/services. Keep up the good work Eddie!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Take a Bow Eddie, you deserve it!

In this industry eventually the cream rises to the top!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 02-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw Eddie on the Travel Channel an hour or 2 ago wiggling his stick in and out of a hole. It was a cylinder hole you sicko, I guess you really "love" yor job!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.