Notices

Miami Boating

Old 03-14-2011, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
When is Boca Bash, we may be in Lake Boca this sunday.

It was yesterday. The guy we where picking the donzi up from kept checnging times, and dates on us so we ended up not leaving out...... very pissed about this.

WHO THE ****, cant take an hour out of there day (2 days window) to sell a boat for 37k cash?
Old 03-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Premier Perf
39 UL were you running around biscayne today ? If so the boat looked awesome.... If it wasn't you than there was another red 39 running around.... Who's ever it was it looked awesome
Yes sir that was us. What boat were you in?

Went to Key Largo Saturday, did the Gilbert's thing, great time! Sunday was sandbar and downtown Miami Marina.

Great weekend, South Florida boating ROCKS!
Attached Thumbnails Miami Boating-img-20110311-00005.jpg  
Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by richanton
Why?
Doesnt help the rings seat properly.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Yes sir that was us. What boat were you in?

Went to Key Largo Saturday, did the Gilbert's thing, great time! Sunday was sandbar and downtown Miami Marina.

Great weekend, South Florida boating ROCKS!

SOUTH FLORIDA BOATING...Is the Best!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

When is Boca Bash, we may be in Lake Boca this sunday.
Got to get my boat down to Boca soon. Tried to go to the beach Sat. Our usual parking spot was about 50' behind the barrier for St Pattys day on Atlantic. Forgot about that. So went down to public area, past Glades Ave, but was packed with spring breakers. Went back to Spanish River park and that's not cheap parking. Guess more of the businesses, closed on Sat. like banks, stopped allowing parking because of trash or traffic. Really hard to find a spot anytime during season. Wasted good bit of the afternoon, since I started to go after 1. Only problem is dry storage is a lil steep for me to take on right now. But at least that's only a temporary problem.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wigginout
Got to get my boat down to Boca soon. Tried to go to the beach Sat. Our usual parking spot was about 50' behind the barrier for St Pattys day on Atlantic. Forgot about that. So went down to public area, past Glades Ave, but was packed with spring breakers. Went back to Spanish River park and that's not cheap parking. Guess more of the businesses, closed on Sat. like banks, stopped allowing parking because of trash or traffic. Really hard to find a spot anytime during season. Wasted good bit of the afternoon, since I started to go after 1. Only problem is dry storage is a lil steep for me to take on right now. But at least that's only a temporary problem.
We were at the St paddys fest on Atlantic, didnt get out on the water this weekend. We have been doing some work to the house for the last few months, and the boat hasnt been wet since New years day. Are you down in S. Florida permanent now?? Let me know, we'll get you out on a boat, it may not be the fastest ride, but still get around to the spots.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mittens
It was yesterday. The guy we where picking the donzi up from kept checnging times, and dates on us so we ended up not leaving out...... very pissed about this.

WHO THE ****, cant take an hour out of there day (2 days window) to sell a boat for 37k cash?
That sucks, I kinda stay away from Boca bash anyway, too many cops around to have a real good time, just about any given Sunday in that place is fun, but gotta keep it somewhat cool with the resort, and houses right there.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

We are setting up the trip now, looks like the 25-27 we are going to pick the boat up in Ft. Myers, and then going to be looking for a place to tack it out on satruday and check some places out. maybe tampa area? who knows.

If any of you have ideas, or are around the gulf side of FL that weekend and want to be some tour guides let me know!

we will pick up the boat in Ft Myers on friday and hopefully have all saturday to play somwhere. either there or make our way back up the stat somewhat.

the boat is a Donzi 28zx, (T-350Mags)
Old 03-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mittens
We are setting up the trip now, looks like the 25-27 we are going to pick the boat up in Ft. Myers, and then going to be looking for a place to tack it out on satruday and check some places out. maybe tampa area? who knows.

If any of you have ideas, or are around the gulf side of FL that weekend and want to be some tour guides let me know!

we will pick up the boat in Ft Myers on friday and hopefully have all saturday to play somwhere. either there or make our way back up the stat somewhat.

the boat is a Donzi 28zx, (T-350Mags)
Since your picking it up in Ft Myers a good spot would be from Sanibel out to Cabbage key, it is on the inside, but at WOT, so your protected, but get to haul azz. See my video below, this is heading North just past cabbage key, but you can run the whole way, about 25 - 30 miles. If you get over to the east coast of FL let me know, and maybe we can meet up for a
Old 03-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

We were at the St paddys fest on Atlantic, didnt get out on the water this weekend. We have been doing some work to the house for the last few months, and the boat hasnt been wet since New years day. Are you down in S. Florida permanent now?? Let me know, we'll get you out on a boat, it may not be the fastest ride, but still get around to the spots.
Thanks for the invite and I believe having any boat in Fl qualifies as awesome. My girl lives in Boca. Try to get down every couple of weeks. My business is in SC but hope to be full time one day. Just hope I'm not 70.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.