Notices

Ace Boat Lifts

Old 03-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ace Boat Lifts

Anyone familiar with them? Good/bad? Looking at a new 10k lb unit unit in Stuart, FL. Is anyone in that area and willing to take a look at it for me? I don't mind paying for your time. I am down in the Virgin Islands. Thanks.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nkosi
Anyone familiar with them? Good/bad? Looking at a new 10k lb unit unit in Stuart, FL. Is anyone in that area and willing to take a look at it for me? I don't mind paying for your time. I am down in the Virgin Islands. Thanks.
I have two ace lifts and have had them for 15yrs they are a fine product. Made in Venice, Fl.

Dan
Old 03-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Ace has been around along time. Simple and reliable. I've seen a lot of them and some are really old and work flawless
Old 03-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Registered
VIP Member

I have an ACE...VERY heavy....very slow.....

Also, I have seen many of them corrode heavily where the cables wrap around the tube.

I also own an IMM/Quality. Bar none, the best lift on the market. Fast, reliable....and they come with a GEM controller. For an extra $75, you can put top and bottom stop so that you don't have to hold the button.

Call Mike Nanda...he's the owner. Tell him Capt. Rich from Cape Coral told you to call....

800) 669-3515
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. Saw a 10k and 13k advertised as new for $3,000 and $3,400...sounds very cheap. Does that sound right to you?