Bermuda....any performance boats? >

Bermuda....any performance boats?

Notices

Bermuda....any performance boats?

Old 03-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kreed,

When u land on the rock, just hit me up or before if u wish..i have a Velocity 260, so if all goes well i would b more than happy to take u around..having some engine work done so hopefully it shoud b ready...but if not, i'm pretty sure i can find something to take you out in..The boat racing season starts in April and they race everyother sunday..so hopefully u can catch that as well..but Bermuda is mostly an Out Board Boating community with a handfull of stern drives..But definately a Beautiful place to visit..

Heres my ride
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Bermuda....any performance boats?-eng54.jpg   Bermuda....any performance boats?-latest-pictures-285.jpg   Bermuda....any performance boats?-variety-048.jpg  

Bermuda....any performance boats?-latest-pics-558.jpg  
Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered

thats a Challenger that was in that that pic..can only b seen by the water..that boat is located near Ross Perot 40ft fountain..i believe Perot had about 25 boats down here..lol and he actually blew up a few reefs to make a channel bigger so he could get his boat to his dock..n this is after the Govt. told him no..

But i will advise u that this place is pretty pricey..$8.50 - $9 a gallon of gas.. 35% import duty on boats that was once 55% a few yrs ago..lol but i guess its unique in it's own way with no exports what so ever, but rated one of the wealthiest countries in the world..
Q

Last edited by qaberdeen; 03-03-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ratrace
you swizzle inn and stagger out:
Order the Dark and Stormy drinks and you'll get a punch card to be punched at almost every tavern on the island, after 10 punch holes the 11th is on which ever house your at.
I've only been twice and stayed at the Fairmont Southampton both times. I did a couple of days of 4 hour jet skiing and a couple of all day fishing trips.
For the sightseeing I liked going to all the old forts and churches.
Other than the jet skis, fishing, and sightseeing I drank a whole bunch of Dark and Stormy's LOL!!!!
Oh, and I did rent a scooter once because there's no real motorcycles available for rent. It was so so.
I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 03-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

Sounds like you guys really have a good time when u come here..but anytime any of u OS'ers come here..you're more than welcome to reach me..and i can always take u around,,the place is only a wapping 21sq miles long and 3miles wide at it's widest point..so getting around is not a problem..it's just the 35kmp speed limit that gets u..lol
Old 03-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by qaberdeen
Sounds like you guys really have a good time when u come here..but anytime any of u OS'ers come here..you're more than welcome to reach me..and i can always take u around,,the place is only a wapping 21sq miles long and 3miles wide at it's widest point..so getting around is not a problem..it's just the 35kmp speed limit that gets u..lol
I wish I'd of known about OSO before my trips, all your fuel would have been on my nickle for sure.
I'm laughing about the speed limit, nobody at the jet ski rental place behind the resort told me anything about it. But getting any speed in that bay was tough. I think they called it Little Bay but it was pretty big and the water seemed really big on the skis. Going under the worlds smallest drawbridge was cool too, and so was the shipwreck that the guy at the marina told us about.
Congrats on such an awesome place to live and make a living.
Next time we go I'm definitely going to look you up.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 03-04-2011, 06:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Swizzle Inn is a good time.Got my name on the wall there,two pitchers of the rum punch and a straw got me my 5 minutes of fame and 5 hours of misery. If you have the time charter an independent fishing boat. We fished for two days.Marlin,Wahoo and a couple other fish. Absolute blast. Take the kids to Cable beach for a day. Pink sand and beautiful water.Grab a snorkel a mask,and a cheap underwater camera.The reefs and fish are incredible. Jeff
Old 03-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by qaberdeen
Hi Kreed,

When u land on the rock, just hit me up or before if u wish..i have a Velocity 260, so if all goes well i would b more than happy to take u around..having some engine work done so hopefully it shoud b ready...but if not, i'm pretty sure i can find something to take you out in..The boat racing season starts in April and they race everyother sunday..so hopefully u can catch that as well..but Bermuda is mostly an Out Board Boating community with a handfull of stern drives..But definately a Beautiful place to visit..

Heres my ride
[email protected]
And they said there were no HP boats down there! Very nice ride, and I will definatley give you a ring when I arrive. I believe we are there May 10, 11, 12. Thank you for the offer and lookin forward to meeting you. PM me a # to reach you at once I get there.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered

Thanks everyone for giving me the names of beaches and bars to go to. Really appriciate all the input. Any other info would be appriciated! Thanks again..........
Old 03-04-2011, 07:00 AM
Registered

Kreed

Make sure to give Quincy a call when you get there, he is without a doubt one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I'm gonna make it a point to get there this year to visit him and my old Velocity, he has invited me many times but work and life seem to have prevented it.
Q stay in touch!!!!!!!

Paul
Old 03-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Registered

Will do, nice boat by the way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.