Notices

West Palm Beach Florida

Old 03-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonmd2
What he said

Marriott is in a great location and Boston's is a cool bar. can't go wrong in that location
Third on the Marriott,

Never stayed there, but drive by it all the time, and location is key. Bostons is a fun place.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

We live in Delray and just found out about the "cottages" at Boca Resort. They are around $129 a night, are huge, allow pets and are private. They are a little house on the Boca Resort property (really nice) - pretty neat for the money and close to all the Mizner Park hoopla.

Last edited by Keith Atlanta; 03-05-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wpb...

Talked to a guy at the Bridge Hotel, on the Boca Raton Cut, and he said he was staying there for $68 per night... I'm sure it wasn't on the top floor but a nice place and not far from down town and on the water... Just a thought and best of luck!!

Karl
Old 03-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Thunder1
Talked to a guy at the Bridge Hotel, on the Boca Raton Cut, and he said he was staying there for $68 per night... I'm sure it wasn't on the top floor but a nice place and not far from down town and on the water... Just a thought and best of luck!!

Karl
It wouldn't have been an Irish guy down from Virginia would it? My buddy was staying there last week and he talks to anyone with ears!
Old 03-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Wpb...

Nah... It was a guy from PA down visiting his daughter but I'll keep an eye out for the guy from VA...
Old 03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stayed here once they usually do weekly rentals but will do less rather than not rent.

http://www.jupiterreefclub.com/
Old 03-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by db71
Before I moved here I stayed in about every hotel in west palm. It depends on your plans.

Do you have kids with you?
Is your time going to be tied up with the family?
Is budget and issue?
Are you going to have a car?
Where does the family live and what proximity do you want to be to them?
Obviously depending on the kids answer are you looking for nightlife?

Although I have seen some great suggestions none of them are in west palm which is what you asked. (ok maybe singer island but)
Thanks for all the responses.

We have a 4 1/2 month old son that will be with us. Most of the time will be with family, hopefully not all though. Kind of on a buget due the unpected issue of having to buy mother-in-law a vehicle, on our dime. One family lives on Citation Drive and the other just off of Forest Hills. Any suggestions would be great.

I have been looking at the Hawthorne Suites, price seems good and pics look like a decent place and has a Kitchen setup.

Any thoughts on this?
Old 03-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered

Oh yeah, Singer Island is an option too, but haven't found anything there. May not be looking at right ones though.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:39 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Sailfish Club on Singer Island..clean and sort of Old Florida with great resturaunt and lots of boat action and the shuttle to Peanut Island

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.