Notices

Tampa area boating

Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy222
Can't get pics to post on my iPhone for some reason. But here's the ad, If it's not been taken down yet
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35659-en.html
Congrads Cale!!That should be a fun boat
Old 03-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mac
Congrads Cale!!That should be a fun boat
Thanks! Can't wait!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice ride! Congrats!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by waterboy222
Can't get pics to post on my iPhone for some reason. But here's the ad, If it's not been taken down yet
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35659-en.html
Sweet !!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Registered

Sent you a p.m.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered

Saw that boat leaving BP yesterday, launched right after us. Nice looking boat.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Registered

I am picking up a boat in Cap coral Friday, and hlooking for a good spot to play in the tampa/clearwater area on Satruday, any one got any ideas?
Old 03-21-2011, 12:40 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mittens
I am picking up a boat in Cap coral Friday, and hlooking for a good spot to play in the tampa/clearwater area on Satruday, any one got any ideas?
Shepards on the Beach in Clearwater....
Old 03-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered

sheapars? is this a bar? we are looking for a place to launch, cruse, get lunch, island/sand bar fr some beer, then back?
Old 03-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fearless010
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/m...n/war_vets.pdf this Ramp might actually be close and it is a closer ride to Gators and out Johns Pass

This is a great ramp. Also, Just north of Bay Pines Blvd is Bay pines marina. However, beware of my friends. They rest up at Bay pines and then come out and chat with us power boaters, whether we want to chat or not. The waters in this area have a lot of idle zones and if my memory serves the speed limit is 30 mph. You also need to make sure you stay between the markers heading out towards John's Pass. There is a fairly hard bend and getting out of the channel isn't a good plan. This is a great area on weekends with several areas to hang out on the sand bars. I hope you have a great time with the new boat. If you have to go into Bay Pines, Chris and Mike are great.

Fearless You keep your boat at Bay Pines Marina right? Towards the end of last summer I can't remember what month exactly, but I kept my boat there for a few months and saw you take yours out a few times. All I can say is your boat is spotless and stunning!! Very nice ride. Definitely stands out in the crowd.

Mittens gators is a good place to have lunch as is shepherds, caddy's is also a nice place but problem is you can't go up to shore with your boat, you gotta anchor a little ways out and swim in but the scenery at caddy's is very nice if you know what I mean. Shepherds you can go right up to shore with your boat, it's also a good time there. A lot of choices in the bay area. Gators has a bikini contest on sunday's I believe around 8 which is definitely a good time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.