2 small blocks or 1 big block >

2 small blocks or 1 big block

Notices

2 small blocks or 1 big block

Old 03-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phazar454Mag
So what prop will you advice for a Scarab 29 where the "torque" from a single propeller is elliminated ?
It's trial and error.. On the donzi I had .. 4 blades were too much and I wound up finding a predator 3 blade that was awesome.. On the baja, the only 1 that worked right was a 4 blade Mach patriot..
Old 03-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Great boat, 470HP, I seem to remember for you hunting for a drive a time or 2
?? We only blew one drive and that was while testing in Hollywood, Fl. It was a older style Bravo drive... (and I wasn't throttleing... )

I did do some searching to find what lowers the boat like best!! Best all out speed was the -2in Imco's but the Best Handleing was the -2in Merc. sportmasters...

I'd love to try a set of the newer LS small Blocks in my boat!! With the power they make and how light they are it would be AWESOME!!
Old 03-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FunHome
?? We only blew one drive and that was while testing in Hollywood, Fl. It was a older style Bravo drive... (and I wasn't throttleing... )

I did do some searching to find what lowers the boat like best!! Best all out speed was the -2in Imco's but the Best Handleing was the -2in Merc. sportmasters...

I'd love to try a set of the newer LS small Blocks in my boat!! With the power they make and how light they are it would be AWESOME!!
Just joking, that was the time I remember, I was working with Trent, and we were having drive issues also.