Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   South Florida Trailers ...Jay Thanks! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24916-south-florida-trailers-jay-thanks.html)

mfb357 05-21-2002 09:29 PM

South Florida Trailers ...Jay Thanks!

Hi Jay, Just a quick public note to say thanks for another great job! My buddy recieved his new trailer yesterday and it fits the boat great. thanks for shipping it so quick. He didnt believe me when I told him you could do it sight unseen. We are going to add a couple more lights, but other than that everything is perfect. A friend of ours bought a Performance trailer for around same money and its no way near the construction of yours. thanks again and keep up the good work. Its nice to see in these days of no customer service someone will actually do as they say!!. MFB:cool:

cigarette1 05-22-2002 07:04 PM

That's good to hear .... they are building one for me as I type ... Jay & Dino, I'm the guy in SoCal with the Cafe Racer.

mfb357 05-22-2002 07:36 PM

Cigarette 1, I bought a custom trailer from Jay. We did some nice little things to add to it. Spend the extra money go for the LED lights, and have him add extra ones it makes a difference. Get the Alum Rims (a must) they are excellent. Put extra set of stop/turn on rear fender braket. I have pics I can email to you if you like. Good Luck, Jay is by far one of the most customer oriented people ive worked with. Always returns calls. Mark B.

blue thunder 05-22-2002 08:25 PM

I have a 1990 So. Florida trailer, tri axle that performs great! I am a big fan with a 12 yr old unit.

BT

mfb357 05-22-2002 09:14 PM

Hi BT yea the old ones are good trailers they do hold up well, my buddy has a 93 under a 34 Scarab thing is still mint. Jay took over in I think 96 and made some great changes he really focused on the torsion arms and makes some kick ass breaks. All stainless and some Galvy parts inside the drum. The new spindles with the grease points inside are ausome.Do you boat in salt? It doesnt seem to affect it to much. what do you haul on it? Mark B.

C_Spray 05-23-2002 09:49 AM

The way business SHOULD be done.

I have a 28-footer on a 1997 SF trailer, too. Mine still has leaf springs - wish it had torsion axles. I got mine just before Jay took the business over, but he gave me GREAT support in giving it a major birthday over the winter.

blue thunder 05-23-2002 12:44 PM

MFB... I tow a 30' scarab and boat in brackish water. This is the coolest trailer I've ever had.

BT :cool:

mfb357 05-23-2002 05:05 PM

Great product and Imagine this??....CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! even if its not his product. He sold Jon some parts for his old trailer. Got them to Boston no problem.. Keep it up Jay!:cool: Mark B.