Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigarette/Lincon T.V. comercial (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24921-cigarette-lincon-t-v-comercial.html)

thisistank 05-30-2002 12:39 AM

Rob Daddy! You are a stud dude!:D I saw the commercial during the Laker game last night. It is tight! Very well done commercial, and kinda funny.

When are you going to have that thing shipped out here to the west coast man? The SCOPE poker run in Long Beach is coming up in August, you should make it! Hope to see you out in Florida again soon.

Tank

Semper Fi 05-30-2002 01:02 AM

I saw the boat when I was at Cigarette last week. It is sweeeet!
The commercial is cool also :cool:

Rice Hauler 05-30-2002 08:20 PM

Jay,
Thanks for asking. The repair was fine. needed some minor tweaking later but fine now.

Also can't thank you enough for coming to my aid in the keys over Easter . You and Tony are the best.

Rice Hauler

cast 05-30-2002 09:40 PM

38 CIG

CALL WHEN YOUR IN TOWN WILL GO TO LUNCH:D

Sunsation 32 05-31-2002 12:01 AM

I live in western North Carolina and they play the comercial every night during the 11 o clock news on ABC. It's Awesome!! Makes me strive to get a Cig. that much more.

Rice Hauler 05-31-2002 07:36 AM

Too Old,

Don't let Lincoln hear that.
I have not yet seen the commercial and am naturally very anxious too.
But Lincoln took great pains to cover all Logos on the boat.
The name (Why does this not suprise me) The Brand and the Model. Phil told me that they used a tree symbol or something like that?
I am very tickled that the boat is clearly recognizable as a Cigarette though.
I am going to try and post a few pics of the Rice Hauler V in the Photo Section if someone could e-mail me directions on how too.

Best

Rice Hauler.;)

FormulaFan 05-31-2002 01:22 PM

Rob,
I met you on the Miami Boat Show Poker Run, I was in a
Scarab ( "Heat Wave")
and I told you that you had the best looking boat I have ever seen. Well, I am glad they picked your boat for the commercial!
I'll see you on the next poker run!

Rice Hauler 05-31-2002 01:52 PM

ScarabFan,

Good to hear from you. I watched the video of the Miami boat show run the other day. And there you were tied up to me at Gilberts.

Many thanks for the compliments. Really I owe much of the credit to Phil at Lip-Ship and his staff. While I can take credit for the concept it was Phil and Harold his painter who took my ideas and made them a reality. That's the strength of a good dealer.

As phil reminds me,
"Rob it is your hobby but it's my business."

We are looking good for a run to Atlantis on Paradise Island later this summer with FPC maybe you might want to look at joining us. Either way I Look forward to seeing you and the crew on the next run. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Best,

Rice Hauler.