Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I need a number please (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/249453-i-need-number-please.html)

sunsation96 03-16-2011 12:15 PM

Wow just called him very nice guy and very quick to respond I need a new Monster Series GPS spedo with Odometer

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-16-2011 01:31 PM

you sure Bro???? talkin out your azz again ???? better check your sources again i dont have a garage and dont do motors thats what Rudy Dreyden is for he's an airplane ticket away , motors are still in the boat since 08/09 after your ATECO boys motor abortion LOL using a Bridgeport machine on BIG Chief heads instead of ordering the right pistons ...what a phuchin joke you waukegan guys are LOL
see ya at the Thunder run in July, dont know about any sites at Livorsi being down but they and C.P. Perf are shipping parts :kiss: GEEEEEEZ what your MADD we buy parts from others like Teague, Bam,C.P.PERFORMANCE,DREYDEN PERFORMANCE MARINE .

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-16-2011 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by 737jetmech (Post 3351650)
Diamond Performance 302-521-0123 (Bill) Great prices and customer service second to none.

I hear ya 737 Jet Bill @ Diamond is great also but C.P.Performance is a loyal OSO advertiser & buys quantity by the BOATLOAD/truckload resulting in cheaper prices to us that can't be beat :ernaehrung004:

RunninHotRacing163.1 03-16-2011 02:12 PM

your guys up North said you were done and ELITE was gone & with the Economy its truly understandable i figured working out of your home and no overhead you would be able pull thru and even your customer posted he could'nt get return emails from you but you got off the coach and are on the Board 2day selling parts ... good for you and i applaud you i even posted your # for him , to show how full of Ch!t you are i'm on NO OTHER SITES and not thrown off ... so dont talk out your azz about what you know nothing about & tell me all about it at the next run ..get your cheerleaders on the phone and load up the bandwagon ...
Peace

sunsation96 03-16-2011 02:52 PM

I will stay out of that but I can say today is my first dealing with Elite! Thanks for the call back and the PM, I will get in touch with you once I decide the route of battery replacement or new unit? Thanks again!

davidmercury 03-16-2011 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 (Post 3351849)
I hear ya 737 Jet Bill @ Diamond is great also but C.P.Performance is a loyal OSO advertiser & buys quantity by the BOATLOAD/truckload resulting in cheaper prices to us that can't be beat :ernaehrung004:

For what its worth, I just bought a four engine livorsi guage package for my 36 Skater thru Bill @ Diamond Performance and saved substantially over CP. He's great to deal with as well.

tim brown 03-16-2011 04:05 PM

you fountain guys sure like to stir things up .

jmoore1225 03-16-2011 04:39 PM

Anyone give me a ballpark # on those silver/carbon fiber, chrome lip, black bezel gauges like runninghot posted pics of? Same set up he showed....