Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   01 Kryptonite 29 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/249542-01-kryptonite-29-a.html)

Philm 03-17-2011 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240 (Post 3352870)
Phil, its mine...... and my interior's nicer!!! :)

I forgot that yours was an '01, I thought it was newer than that. Guess that just means it is in very good shape for its age.

You must be hittin the crack pipe if you think your interior and cabin can compete with mine.:bong:

You boat is pretty sick , I am liking the all yellow. Hopefully you can get it sold so you can move up into that O/B Spectre in the classifieds.:party-smiley-004:

I have my survey in .pdf format if you need it for valuation estimates.

smoker62 03-18-2011 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by Philm (Post 3353034)
I forgot that yours was an '01, I thought it was newer than that. Guess that just means it is in very good shape for its age.

You must be hittin the crack pipe if you think your interior and cabin can compete with mine.:bong:

You boat is pretty sick , I am liking the all yellow. Hopefully you can get it sold so you can move up into that O/B Spectre in the classifieds.:party-smiley-004:

I have my survey in .pdf format if you need it for valuation estimates.

Come on Philm , ante up with the pics. I want to see this smoking cabin and interior you speak so highly of.:worthless_without_p:worthless_without_p

rageman28 03-18-2011 07:08 AM

Regarding a loan for a low production custom built boat, a phone conversation between the builder/company owner and the bank used to work. Not so shure about nowadays.

Dave M 03-18-2011 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by rageman28 (Post 3353191)
Regarding a loan for a low production custom built boat, a phone conversation between the builder/company owner and the bank used to work. Not so shure about nowadays.

Nope, my bank talked to John at Superboat. My loan was for less than 50% of the quote John gave the bank. Plus, Superboat lists prices for the hull and options right on their site. The bank still wanted a survey. I have EXCELLENT credit scores too.

jln 03-18-2011 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by smoker62 (Post 3353148)
Come on Philm , ante up with the pics. I want to see this smoking cabin and interior you speak so highly of.:worthless_without_p:worthless_without_p

I usually only see the transom of Phils boat as he blows by me, but the year before last i did catch a view of the interior . and i must say the lime green shag rug really works well as a headliner, but the purple plush crushed velvet couch and bed seemed to scream excess.... just kidding with you . catch up with you soon it wont be long now.

Philm 03-18-2011 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by jln (Post 3353263)
I usually only see the transom of Phils boat as he blows by me, but the year before last i did catch a view of the interior . and i must say the lime green shag rug really works well as a headliner, but the purple plush crushed velvet couch and bed seemed to scream excess.... just kidding with you . catch up with you soon it wont be long now.

:lolhit::lolhit:

I dont have a purple couch.......... I would call it more raspberry colored...:kiss:

See you on the water.

I would post pics but I dont want to steal Jay's thunder....:party-smiley-004:

Mastercraft240 03-24-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Philm (Post 3353578)
:lolhit::lolhit:

I dont have a purple couch.......... I would call it more raspberry colored...:kiss:

See you on the water.

I would post pics but I dont want to steal Jay's thunder....:party-smiley-004:

...... or you dont have any photos handy:drink:.
just kiddin philm. Your interior is quite sick.

Polesmoker come to NY april 1st for a water test

blue thunder 03-24-2011 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Philm (Post 3352849)
Hard to put a value on it. Mine is an '06, that i bought in '09, and it has pretty much the nicest interior/cabin of any one that I have seen, so my asking price would be a little higher than what others that I have seen woudl go for.

You might consider ridding your boat of some of that fancy interior so you can get past old battleship scarabs :eek: