If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My Boats:
    Old 24 ciggie, 382 fastech, and a big Ole beaker
    Somewhere in Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    the laws regarding that are very similar commercial and private pilot regulations

it is against regs to charge but is entirely acceptable to share expenses with passengers
    Last edited by RT930turbo; 03-24-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member anewway's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '89 Cigarette Cafe Racer
    Plano, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdchildhood View Post
    Bad wording. I ran it past my attorney . How about:

If a girl can stick her face in another girl's boobs then those boobs are fair game for the guys too.
    MUCH better wording!

My Boats:
    32 Dakota w/ 250 Yamaha OX66
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    I see you boat is sold.....too many freeloaders eh???? haha
    not really, we have a 6 month old, trying to get past the $1300 mo for a sitter before I get another boat, I guess I have good friends, never had an issue with random dudes showing up and freeloading

My Boats:
    08 357 Target
    Lifes Short.. Buy the Damn Boat
    Rule #1 No Shoes
    #2 No Tan Lines
    #3 Share everything ( if everyone brings everything they want then we quickly run out of room)

As far as going fast I respect the comfort level of the guest that I invited. Usually they say im going to slow anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    I think #2 should have read:

2. Guys MUST bring a MINIMUM of 1 girl so as you are not the idiot trying to hit on everyone else's girl and If it is your wife, she'd better not be a ***** or you and her both are not going.
    The only dude without his wife or G/F that thinks he has the "Im free to hit on everyone today" pass, is REALLY annoying. Thats a guy you only want to invite once. I have found, the more females, the merrier!!! NO SHOES rule is a must.....
    Last edited by kreed; 03-25-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Gold Member Gold Member
    No aholes is always a good rule to follow. I don't like hanging out with binge drinkers on a boat either.

As for the shoes? I guess everyone is talking about street shoes, black soles, that sort of thing. I always have my Sperry's on, which BTW are the newer anti-shock ones that actually work. I use 303 Aerospace on the seats, and it's just a simple wipe off whether someone is wearing shoes or not.

Boats are pretty small inside, you gotta be careful who you hang with in close quarters.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345