The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011 >

The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011

Notices

The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011

Old 04-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Great pics Bob. Do you pick up your water off the drives or external pickups?
Pretty sure Arneson's need external pickups
Old 04-18-2011, 07:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Great pics Bob. Do you pick up your water off the drives or external pickups?
Yes, external. It occasionally happens when I slide up on the beach at Keewaydin as well. Strainers are easily accessed and in a few minutes we are on our way.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Yes, external. It occasionally happens when I slide up on the beach at Keewaydin as well. Strainers are easily accessed and in a few minutes we are on our way.
Thanks, I didn't know what kind of drives you were running.

Don't forget to turn on the Pro video, especially if you get into some big seas Have fun.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Blue Oval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone has started a rumor that you might be showing up to Boyne Thunder and riding with another boater. Any truth to this?
Old 04-18-2011, 07:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks, I didn't know what kind of drives you were running.

Don't forget to turn on the Pro video, especially if you get into some big seas Have fun.
The Go Pro's are acting up Robert and tried one day and gave up on both of them. They may have been treated a little harshly by me over their relatively short life. I need a better system than can be operated with remote control rather than climbing up on the deck every time to turn off and off etc. Will need to get something better figured out that does not always have battery issues etc. Next time we will get better video.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mainstreet
Someone has started a rumor that you might be showing up to Boyne Thunder and riding with another boater. Any truth to this?
Hmmm. Yes it's true. Bill generously invited me over to MI and will join him and his family on their new 39 Nor Tech CC. Looking forward to seeing many MI offshore friends in July. See you then.
Bob
Old 04-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Blue Oval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great News!! Enjoy the warm weather, snow on the ground again here!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pic 1 is pulling away from Rodney Bay, St Lucia yesterday morning as we starting working our way back north. Other pics and captions later as meeting the group for breakfast now. Staying here at the Marriott in St Kitts for a day of relaxation before going up to St Maarten tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-1.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-2.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-3.jpg  

The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-5.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-6.jpg  
Old 04-18-2011, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

A few more shoreline pics as we passed the French Islands of Martinique / Dominica and Guadeloupe. The next Island north is Montseratt where an active volcano wiped out a town. Shortly I will post several pics of that Island alone that will show the devastation.
Attached Thumbnails The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-3-b.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-7.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-8.jpg  

The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-car-9.jpg  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 04-18-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

The approach to Montseratt.
Attached Thumbnails The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-mont-1.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-mont-2.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-mont-3.jpg  

The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-mont-4-.jpg   The Continuation of Bobthebuilder's Caribbean Adventure - Feb to May 2011-mont-5.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.