If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Central Europe
    I read here and would like to do also such a trip also for a bit higher costs. If one is unfortunately an immobile elderly and thinks the whole day "oh, I should have done this and I shouldnt have left out that when I was younger" than that is much worse than the costs for such a trip. I think at an age beyond 80 years one should have fulfilled the reliable dreams.

VIP Member VIP Member Bobthebuilder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
    Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN

BVI poker run

Well I'm back in the BVI for one final week of offshore boating with the highlight no doubt being the 10th annual Leverick Bay, BVI poker run. Some will recall us doing this event for the first time last year. It was so much fun that we are back again this year. The event will take place on Sunday of this weekend so over the next few days I should be able to post some about it.
    Jay will be back as well so you will want to be sure and follow his photo thread covering the event. Here is a link to Jay's photo thread:
    I will post some pics here as well.
    David ( OSO Expat ) and Chrissann are our hosts and we are again enjoying our stay here at Saba Rock Resort. The weather is near perfect with light winds, calm seas and lots of sunshine. Here are a few pics I took today around the resort.
    I will wrap things up with this season's Caribbean adventure by running Team PREDATOR back to St Thomas on Tuesday where it will hop a ride aboard Sea Star back to Florida. It's sad to see this coming to an end but I do hope to return again next winter for more, all being well. We will see.
    Thanks for following along.

Last pic is Tarpon around the dock / boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 05-26-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021