Notices

Canyon Club on the 26th?

Old 09-19-2002, 12:27 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Canyon Club on the 26th?

What you guys think? It looks like I will be rolling into town on the 26th and be in town tell the fallowing Tuesday. What is on the scedual for that weekend and Tank, Kelley, Nort, Rick32, Cig1, Kenny, how about another Limo for the evening so we can all be good old boys. I would say remember the last time but if it was not for Norts pictures I would not, and we all know how he can doctor them up

Jon
Old 09-19-2002, 12:48 PM
rick32

Uuuuummm, did ah somebody say party ? Like the Darkside needs a reason ?...... I am having my secretary clear my schedule for that Friday...Looks like were in Nortys hot tub til whenevere again !

Cheer's,
Rick

Old 09-19-2002, 01:22 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Rick I think that is a Thursday bro However if it roled tell friday that could happen ya just never know
Old 09-19-2002, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 2,960 Likes on 981 Posts

Dude, you know we're down with that!!!!! It's on like donkey kong baby!! Let's see if we can top the drunk fest from last time. I think Nort is out of town righ now so he wont be comenting on this but I know he's in too. Rick, grab Kenny and a limo and lets roll. We'll get a limo up this way and head down.

BOOGIE NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Jon, you know if you leave the next Tues. you are going to miss the Havasu poker run by like 3 days!! Whats up with that man??? You need to extend just a couple of days and make it to this run. I heard Troutly may be there too. Extend a couple. Talk Kenny into doing his stereo when you are here....And Douggie, Gary etc etc etc. You can't miss the run bro.

Boogie nights are on!!!!
Old 09-19-2002, 01:32 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Tank I can not extend as I am in the middle of trying to find a place to move into. HOWEVER I will be back in November Could even be for a while if I can get Kenny and Ricks stuff figured out.

Jon
Old 09-19-2002, 03:22 PM
Registered

I can not believe you are going to miss the end of the year blow out party/poker run at havasu!!

You should de ashamed of yourself.....But I know you are going to regret it! I's shaping up to out-do the april run!
Old 09-19-2002, 03:25 PM
rick32

Audio, move in with my brother ! ( now that that is settled, stay longer ) ....... Besides, Tank is buying at boogie nights !

Tony Danza !,
Rick

Old 09-19-2002, 03:42 PM
rick32

Tankster,
Just talked to KWB.....Looks like we are on... Limo and all...

Wez gonna pack that F*ucker up and head nort'e to see you guys & rage like Janitors !!! ( FYI : Rockstars cant party to hard these days - Its in their contracts ) ... So, if you remember the Janitors at your schools growing up.... ** You know what I am talking about !

Who's the boss !,
Rick 32

Old 09-19-2002, 03:44 PM
Registered

Rick you crack me up man....Ok I'll get the North end of things taken care of and we'll meet you guys at the Canyon club. Dam Jon, way to arrange a party from Boston!!

TONY DANZA'S THE BOSS BIOTCH!!!!!
Old 09-20-2002, 01:58 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

I got my naked ass movin out for Thursday. It is confirmed. Guess I better get some shut eye on the flight out Rick you want to swing through Manhatten beach and pick up me and the ladie? Then we can run up to the club from there with a stop off at Norties place Tank keep some shoes on the ready just in case

Jon

Quick Reply: Canyon Club on the 26th?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.