If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Last Saturday I was watching Americas Most Wanted. Normally I hate the show but they were doing a thing on US Customs and their boats. They showed footage of an actual chase. They were chasing a guy in a deep v with outboards. The customs guys must have gotten bored or their shift was coming to and end. They ended the chase by running their bow into and up on the stern of the drug runners boat, taking out the engines. They did this at 50 or 60 MPH. Now that takes balls.

jr, they must have gotten their training at Metro Beach on a holiday weekend!

Do you have the name of the place and phone number

Secret F233
    That is AWESOME Post the name & #'s. That old pre beak Fountain would be a sweet resurrection & what was the white one with the rail on the bow vintage Sqad or Mag any ideas ???

My Boats:
    2000 Eliminator Eagle 340
    Dallas, TX
    That is some way cool s$#@!

A little bit of Offshore history! I wonder which one of you maniacs will drag one home and restore it.

Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI
    Way cool Flashback. Be sure you post the pics in the gallery section.

My Boats:

Bullet holes

For some reason ..they dont want some of the gov. vessels being used again ..I looked at what I think was an 38 apache, used by the navy seals as a landing craft , supposedly saw panama etc.. Still had machine gun mounts on it ..Anyway they cut a hole in the bottom just forward of the transom about 2 feet square, probably with a chainsaw.. It was a sad thing to see

My Boats:
    85 Formula 302
    Indy, St. Louis, LOTO
    Where in WV is this place?

Deland, Florida
    I think those boats were used by either the Hatfield's or McCoy's. Hell, all boats look like that in WV,

My Boats:
    1985 Chris Craft- Chris Cat
    Winston Salem, N. C.

For those that are curious and or feeling really ambitious, I will try to find the # to the salvage yard and post it. I think it was located in Bluefeild West VA. The same exit when you see the first West VA titty Bar on left. We past this exit and the boats are on the right hand side of the road, down in a little valley beside a pond. We had to turn around and go back to the exit to get to them. My friend that was with me took a pitchure of their sign with the # on it. If anyone goes after business hrs as we did, watch out for all of the dogs. There are about 5 or 6 in pens and chains nearby. But theres this big rotty on a chain, and it looked a little rusty!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast