If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Clinton N.J.
    If you do a search there are a few threads about this same topic. I had one with a 7.4 Bravo combo and I found the best ski prop was a 22 Bravo. I felt the K-Planes I installed weren't worth what I spent, I didn't even use the K-Planes for sking after I went to the 4 blade 22 Bravo. If I used them they just made a funkyer wake. I think with the less weight of a small block you are better off. For speed I found a 25 Mirage was best. Doug

My Boats:
    was 29 scarab now 34 superboat
    Easton Maryland
    I used to have a 22 1997 scarab had it for 10 years and through out the ten years I put the external steering and 12 x 18 eddie marine trim tabs imco power flow exhaust K&n air filter It had the 454 mag 385 H/P the boat ran 74 on gps at best with a 25 pitch prop three blade

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234