Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Are Center Consoles the Future of Go-Fast Boating? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/250083-center-consoles-future-go-fast-boating.html)

DollaBill 03-28-2011 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3362275)
Egg beaters no matter how you dress them up are still....Egg Beaters. Sorry, just can't go outboards:eek::eek::evilb::evilb:
Maybe if I fished....maybe...

I hate......... I MEAN HATE to fish.

TeamSaris 03-28-2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3362315)

amen.

dreamer 03-28-2011 09:11 PM

But u love to go trolling for tuna:evilb:

Cash Bar 03-28-2011 09:23 PM

I told my Dad one time, if you EVER find a fishing rod on my boat:

1) It was put there as a joke
2) That person is a walking deadman

ElimiNordic 03-28-2011 09:31 PM

The only time I fished, I cranked up a blown big block in a cove and a big ugly fish jumped out of the water and landed on the bow of my low slung jet boat! Almost crapped my pants! That was it for me and fish:eek::eek::eek:

Cash Bar 03-28-2011 09:33 PM

If I want fish I just go to HOOTERS.

:lolhit:

Madcow 03-28-2011 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic (Post 3362275)
Egg beaters no matter how you dress them up are still....Egg Beaters. Sorry, just can't go outboards:eek::eek::evilb::evilb:
Maybe if I fished....maybe...

OK I get it, you don't want a center console. Crist, most women don't bich as much as you do. I'm confused why a guy who doesn't like center consoles has more posts on a center console thread than anyone else. Even The Joker who has a vested interest in CCs does not have as many posts on this thread as you. Give it a rest. What do you think, if too many people buy CCs eliminator will stop making cats?:chill-pill:

Brad 03-28-2011 10:45 PM

Well I enjoy foremost being on the water! I do like to fish and find that performacne boats are rather 1 dimensional! I bought my first perfomance boat in 1992 and sold my last Cigarette in 2003. When I think about a CC, I think about running offshore to the gulf steam, which is probably farther offshore than most performance boaters unlesss they have been to the Bahamas. Isn't great that we can have this kind of debate about our toy's! In the end we are all very lucky!

Sheer Insanity 03-28-2011 10:54 PM

Power play made a twin I/O center console a few years back and I believe Cigarette did also.

Ebay Ed 03-28-2011 11:12 PM

i do my fishing at Meijer or Wal Mart they are already caught and cleaned NO FISHING POLES ON MY BOAT PERIOD