Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fire at Inrepid Boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/250121-fire-inrepid-boats.html)

272bajadriver 03-26-2011 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3360081)
+2 ??:confused:

I think what paradise Island was getting to was hopefully it wasn't an intentional fire :eek:

Catastrophe 03-26-2011 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver (Post 3360283)
I think what paradise Island was getting to was hopefully it wasn't an intentional fire :eek:

I know what he was getting at. And so did everyone else.

When you watch that vid and see the pride those owners have in their product I dont think you have to worry about that.

I'm glad to hear everything is OK.

Plumb_Gut_Phil 03-26-2011 02:57 PM

Wow, cool boat! Not as flashy as some of the others but innovative features. Nice execution, shows (yet again) what a small company run with passion and talent can do.

Hopefully the silver lining for these guys will be more attention given to their product. Probably won't make up for the damage to their plant and the insurance increase, but here's hoping they get something good coming out of this setback.

272bajadriver 03-26-2011 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3360334)
I know what he was getting at. And so did everyone else.

When you watch that vid and see the pride those owners have in their product I dont think you have to worry about that.

I'm glad to hear everything is OK.

Absolutely no doubt about that, they definitely have some nice boats and sucks that it happened, all of the hard labor work and their facility, hopefully it wasn't too much damage. Glad to hear their back at work and going forward on a positive note.

DollaBill 03-26-2011 06:30 PM

I forgot 272 was behind that post. He's an idiot. Mystery solved

CigDaze 03-27-2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by rhaines (Post 3360107)
The fire was contained to one boat and the damage was minimal. Intrepid is still in business. The media is blowing this thing up...

That's the latest I'm hearing too from the news this morning. Looks like it's not as bad as originally thought.

272bajadriver 03-27-2011 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3360517)
I forgot 272 was behind that post. He's an idiot. Mystery solved

DumbassBill how about you read the posts AGAIN Dumb$$$. What's the deal with you? How about you grow up a little, seems you've been cutting too much hair lately. If you got something to say that's going to ruin the thread like you always do how about you keep your trap shut. Seems you have a hard time doing that guess too many things have been in your mouth!! Figures, behind the keyboard hardass and a pu*** in person. Seen it all before.

DollaBill 03-27-2011 11:19 AM

LOLOLOL. When have you ever seen me in person? Shut up. I was just pushing your buttons. It's too easy. I needed a laugh.

I've forgotten about more models I've banged than you've ever even drooled over in magazines. So funny how you think you know anything about me when you've been around such a short while.

Have a great weekend

LaughingCat 03-27-2011 12:30 PM

Man, some of you guys needs to de-winterize and get on the water. Cabin fever has been bad this year.

272bajadriver 03-27-2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3360965)
LOLOLOL. When have you ever seen me in person? Shut up. I was just pushing your buttons. It's too easy. I needed a laugh.

I've forgotten about more models I've banged than you've ever even drooled over in magazines. So funny how you think you know anything about me when you've been around such a short while.

Have a great weekend

LOL whatever you say BUDDY! :kiss: