Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Christmas Morning! (honest- not OT) >

Christmas Morning! (honest- not OT)

Notices

Christmas Morning! (honest- not OT)

Old 05-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Tigerlily

Exclamation Christmas Morning! (honest- not OT)

We got a call yesterday just after 5 that the boat is ready.. let me rephrase that :

The boat is FIXED & READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrick was out in the skiboat they have here for the owners to use....I was in the room.... Tick tock.....ok we don t pick it up last night... Alex at Kelly's said they open at 8..... ok tick tock

Well NOW it is morning...I have been up for a couple hours, showered dressed etc.......they open in 15 minutes....and people here think they need me to make breakfast...ARRRRRRRRRRRGGHH

It hit me as I got the bacon out (who oh why didn't I pack cereal or sumpin that this reminds me of christmas morning when I was a kid.... waiting at the top of the stairs with my brothers & sisters while mom went down and started the coffee....then dad had to get his camera all ready - that was back in the flashbulb days and then what seeme like a YEAR later we could finally come down the stairs!

So here I am years later and feeling the same thing..... the bacon won't cook fast enough....everything is taking forever...when when when when can we go????????

Sorry for the stroll down my memory lane...but it really tickled me & I wanted to share it with everyone

Oh ...btw, did I mention- The boat is FIXED & READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-23-2002, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome, that just put a big smile on my face. Like that first run of the year for me! The smile takes days to come off my face.
Old 05-23-2002, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Cool!!!!

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!
Old 05-23-2002, 09:19 AM
Registered

TG ~

Great news!!

Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner about the number for Jon, but it looks like you found it. Did you guys finally connect?

We'll see you soon!
Old 05-23-2002, 09:21 AM
OutlawBayB

Cool- just in time for Memorial Weekend too!

Old 05-23-2002, 09:40 AM
Tigerlily

we did eventually stop playin phone tag...but so far only talked on the phone.... Miss Amy, when do you get here? Holler or email or pm me and let me know... you have the phone number & all........and I understand about not being able to get back with me bout jon's #...I just parked here hitting refresh til somebody posted it & then we were gone

OutlawB B I have some killer tricks for the smiles...but these people are FINALLY done chewing and I am rousting everyone out of here! Promise I will post them for you later!

Old 05-23-2002, 09:43 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Hey that's great news, hope everything goes great for you.
Now you can have a minnow tomorrow.

mike
Old 05-23-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

COOL! Have a great weekend! Glad there was a marine service that made time for you!
Old 05-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

I know the feeling, just reading your post put a smile on my face. See ya at the Ozarks.
Gary
Old 05-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Registered

TG~

I am leaving at 3:30 with the kids and sitter in tow!

Our number down there is 573-374-7950. I think we are talking about hitting Docknockers tonight.

Any body else???

Quick Reply: Christmas Morning! (honest- not OT)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.