Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ATECO ENGINE SHOP ? GOOD or BAD ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/250242-ateco-engine-shop-good-bad.html)

PhantomChaos 04-01-2011 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 3365744)
Im sorry ,Me or the PM?

LOL The PM.

ElimiNordic 04-01-2011 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3365768)
LOL The PM.

Come on lets not start bashing PM's.:angry-smiley-038::lolhit:

LubeJobs42 04-01-2011 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3365364)
LOL.......big players? Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Most of those people don't even have an offshore power boat!!! :drink::drink::drink:

I thought he meant overweight, i was offended! :drink:

PhantomChaos 04-01-2011 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 3365818)
I thought he meant overweight, i was offended! :drink:

:drink::drink::drink:

LubeJobs42 04-01-2011 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by DonZ (Post 3365409)
here i am guys....

i only asked for some opinions !! i havent said the whole story in public as im in testing mode and still testing my boat....

as for now i havent taken the boat to WOT with the new engine....therefore i dont have accurate and definite results on what to speak on!

infact i have spoken to ateco on the phone and he gave me some steps that i need to follow....i will do what he is telling me to do, and see if i will get some positive results...

the reason why i never posted after i started the thread is because i did not take the engine to max rpm and only tried the stock prop....so i will try different props and tune the engine on Bill's orders....

all i want you to understand is that i only wanted opinions and not attacks towards ateco.....All of the guys at ateco including bill have been great to me and have provided me gd service till now....all i was doing is asking a question and not trash or put a bad reputation on the builder....asking a question is not stating something right ?

the reason why i did not continue to reply on this thread is because im still in testing mode and still have some stuff to do..... bill knows this from our last conversation...but yet again i cant really speak for now......after testing i was in doubt and asked for some opinions!

if you read my thread i was only asking and never attacked in anyway the builder....

but i will keep you guys posted with how everything is going!

It was not your intention. Unfortunitally it just opened the door for the beating to start after the last thread was closed.

redbud35 04-01-2011 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by boatnt (Post 3365728)
becarefull what you write,,I allready got a pm telling me to get Bill and Bra z c@ck out of my mouth,,

Like I care either way

real class act

Tell me why do I need to be careful. I deleted my post because I don't need to get involved with something that has nothing to do with me.

boatnt 04-01-2011 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by redbud35 (Post 3365892)
Tell me why do I need to be careful. I deleted my post because I don't need to get involved with something that has nothing to do with me.

just like you I made one comment on this thread,and I started getting nasty PMs

thats what I meant to say....
have no dog in this fight so I will stay out of it as well

SpeedGirl 04-01-2011 02:21 PM

I'm going to close this thread, we have heard from both sides and analyzed this to pieces!!

We shall await DonZ to finish dialing in his boat and engine...

Until then lets move along....