2011 Flight Club Skaterfest June 25th

Notices

2011 Flight Club Skaterfest June 25th

Old 06-25-2011, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
And that ladies and gents is how the other half lives

Hope this crappy weather passes quickly for you guys today. Its pizzin rain north of Toronto right now.
If I didn't live like I live that house wouldn't look nearly as nice as it does.
I took a wrong turn somewhere along the way.......
Old 06-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
And that ladies and gents is how the other half lives
Here is a better shot, that was shot in the Late Afternoon/ Early Evening.

LARGER

Last edited by Eaton Photos; 06-25-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the yellow skater!
Old 06-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

What a great sight to see around noon today. Skaters coming down the Detroit River with Rooster Tails in front of Downtown Detroit and Windsor, on their way to the Ambassador Bridge followed by a helicopter. It was also great to see the Skaters mustarding up under the Ambassador Bridge before they headed back up the Detroit River, this time along the Canadian shoreline on the way to the Blue Water Bridge. It was also great to see and they never got stopped or fined $1,000.00 by Canadian Police Enforcement for not calling in, while driving in Canadian waters, LOL. There were all kinds of Police Enforcement Patrol boats there as the International Tug Boat Race was scheduled for 1 PM. I also saw lou psi in his Velocity running up the Detroit River to position himself for some video shoots. Great job Ronnie and thanks to all those who travelled to St. Clair, MI to participated in the FC Skaterfest. Now I just can't wait to see all the pics and video. BTW I saw the "Man of Steel" Twin Turbine O/L make a run down the Detroit River to the Ambassador Bridge and turned around and headed up the river to Lake St. Clair about 2 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yup, that was me running up river about 11ish. I got so good video of the group running as they came off the lake and entered the river. I was disappointed in the amount of Skaters we saw (was hoping for more) but a good show anyway!!!. I will get my videos edited and posted to youtube shortly and will post a link.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Yup, that was me running up river about 11ish. I got so good video of the group running as they came off the lake and entered the river. I was disappointed in the amount of Skaters we saw (was hoping for more) but a good show anyway!!!. I will get my videos edited and posted to youtube shortly and will post a link.
I would also of liked to see more Skaters but was glad to see what we did. Looking forward to seeing your video.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
I would also of liked to see more Skaters but was glad to see what we did. Looking forward to seeing your video.
No pics for us Andy!!? If I had a Skater I would of been out there in a heartbeat!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Registered

Working on the videos right now. Two things I now know. One, I am no professional videographer nor will I ever be, and second... It is damn near impossible to get a steady shoot while in a boat taking the wake of boats moving at 100+ mph....

Last edited by low_psi; 06-25-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by low_psi
Working on the videos right now. Two things I now know. One, I am no professional videographer nor will I ever be, and second... It is damn new impossible to get a steady shoot while in a boat taking the wake of boats moving at 10+ mph....
Not to mention trying the same when they are running over 10x that speed LOL. Good seeing you guys at Brownies. Now where's my shirt Ron ha...
Old 06-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Not to mention trying the same when they are running over 10x that speed LOL.
Yeah, 100 is what I meant to say.... My Brain is on a complete shut down now. After partying @ Jobbie yesterday, and all day today @ Sugar Island . After tomorrow, I may need a new liver..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.