NH Winnipesaukee Speed Limits

Notices

NH Winnipesaukee Speed Limits

Old 04-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts
Default NH Winnipesaukee Speed Limits

I voted for the removal of speed limits as a fellow boater and OSO'er to support our type of boating. If I lived in NH, I would be pissed. "Raised the limit 10MPH to 55MPH" that is a f#$%ing joke. A"sensible compromise" is a slap in the face... "Allow personal freedom" you are kidding right - WTF!

They sent this today:

Thank you for your past support in removing speed limits from NH waterways. With your help we have made very large strides in finally passing legislation that works.

As you may know SB 27 will be coming before the House Transportation Committee in the next couple of weeks. We have worked nonstop with Legislators, Lobbyist's and The Dept. of Safety to finally develop a bill that will improve our lakes region economy and begin to remove over bearing restrictions on Lake Winnipesaukee.

SB 27 as amended will increase the daytime limit in "The Broads" - The largest portion of the lake by 10 mph to 55mph. This is a sensible compromise that will allow personal freedom back onto our lake and allow all boats to enjoy it safely.

To accomplish this goal we have developed an email system that will allow you to write a simple email and in the click of a button convey that message to the entire NH House of Representatives members.

This system was worked on and developed over a six month period for this one and only task. Even if you have signed our petition in the past this is an entirely new campaign.

We ask that you visit our website to send a very simple message of Support for SB 27 to NH Representatives so they know we are the majority of boaters that want common sense laws returned to our Big Lake.

The two minutes it takes you may result in decades of improved boating for thousands of people.