Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Get Arnesons...best Drive Out There...and They Never, Ever Break
Morning Jeff!! Hope all is well!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Someone ban this guy, he is in other threads commenting on NXT Drives on other boats on how well they run!

..when obviously he doesn't know his @$$ from a hole in the ground, I'm all for knowledge, jesus, use the search function..

Tranny is the weak link...

Then you move to a #6...or the NXT1 SSM which seems to be the mid place for the #6...

Then to a M8, however there are still allot of things that I am not going into for the advantages over each with mounting and clearance etc.

Mods should just close each thread opened by this guy...

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-05-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Someone ban this guy, he is in other threads commenting on NXT Drives on other boats on how well they run!

..when obviously he doesn't know his @$$ from a hole in the ground, I'm all for knowledge, jesus, use the search function..

Then you move to a #6...or the NXT1 SSM which seems to be the mid place for the #6...

Then to a M8, however there are still allot of things that I am not going into for the advantages over each with mounting and clearance etc.

But wheres the Love ????
Old 04-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Registered

+1111111
Old 04-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Should I start the "Ban Him" chant?!?!?
Old 04-05-2011, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

No, because we'll then be told that we're under some kind of review for being rude to the "KID".

Just wait, someone is going to take his advice on something (a fool is born every day) then the excuse will be, oh cmon, who would ever listen to this guy...someone will do something stupid...and it'll all come back on everyone else but him.

He's a kid..he has no business on this board. If he kept his mouth shut and made constructive comments it'd be fine. He does not, he continually annoys everyone on here. I am all for knowledge, but he doesn't own a performance boat, he's still in high school, explain to me, when I'm supporting this site, spending $ to keep it going like every other great member, why I have to put up with idiots like this...

Don't give me that "well don't open the thread". I open the threads just to see what else this guy can possibly ask...he's gone systematically through every section on the board, next he'll be giving engine advice...

In one breath he asks questions, the next he boasts about things he supposedly knows about to other members who have REAL questions and want REAL answers from experienced boaters...

Sorry for the rant, but it's about time someone put this into perspective. OSO has only had a few of these people on here in the years it's been in operation, always loved it, but seriously..he's one kid, who cares...ban him or take his posting privileges away, maybe when he actually is in the sport, he can then comment on it..

It's like he's writing his final paper on performance boating and wants every piece of info he can extract, then once he has a tiny bit of info, he thinks he has the right to comment and give advice to others...

NOT TO MENTION HALF OF WHAT HE ASKS IS EASILY FOUND USING THE SEARCH BUTTON!

With all due respect MODS, cmon guys....

If this were DollaBill's world this wouldn't stand for two minutes....ha ha

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-05-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Thanks for saying that madhatter. 99.9% of the people here feel the same
Old 04-05-2011, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

No problem, you really want a laugh, just click on "all threads started by"...

Tilt Trailers...yea im sure this bone head really needs to know about kenworths and 80k tilt trailers...because his Mastercraft absolutely needs one....

And my personal favorite....

STERLING 1550 VS T-53 Turbine...

It's actually pretty hysterical...

Just like this guy, Poker is infamous..no matter how you look at it...it's not good..

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-05-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tilt Trailers...yea im sure this bone head really needs to know about kenworths and 80k tilt trailers...because his Mastercraft absolutely needs one....

I think you meant 2 say It's pretty azzinine
Old 04-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Registered

Just like this guy, Poker is infamous..no matter how you look at it...it's not good..
Hey.... lets take a step back from Mastercrafts................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.