New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys >

New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys

Notices

New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys

Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in upstate NY so I don't think A/C is a high priority. The cabin is more just to get the girls out of the sun if necessary. Not really big enough to hang out in. I am putting a refrigerator in there though.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Registered

reverse arch= sonic style, arch goes towards bow, I think a dive door so you dont have to crawl over the engines and L seating in front of the console would be on my list
Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Airking
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
I'm in upstate NY so I don't think A/C is a high priority. The cabin is more just to get the girls out of the sun if necessary. Not really big enough to hang out in. I am putting a refrigerator in there though.
I agree if your not single and have kids on the boat you don't need it for the brief encounters of another kind. Just joking around, but you can see where it may come in handy sometimes.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Boater8987
I agree if your not single and have kids on the boat you don't need it for the brief encounters of another kind. Just joking around, but you can see where it may come in handy sometimes.
I should have read that before I sent it. I have two young daughters (5/3).
Old 04-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if you run after dark, but FLIR would be a sweet option.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by O_SEA_D
Not sure if you run after dark, but FLIR would be a sweet option.
Mostly day use on lakes and rivers.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Airking
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chuck
Mostly day use on lakes and rivers.
I also enjoy my Garmin 3210 chartplotter, Garmin GMR-18 radar, blue underwater lights, remote controled spotlight,flatscreen in cabin that will play dvd to Garmin in console also at the same time, and must have for me hardtop, instead of canvas top. Make sure if your powered by Merc 300's you spring for the HD lowers instead of the standard ones. I already blew a counter rotating lower at 110 hrs and my good friend on his 36 has gone through 3 of them in 2 seasons all cc lowers. Also I got 5yr warrrantys on motors when first purchased and bought the 2 year additional for a total of 7yr after experiencing the lower issues. You have to purchase the additional 2 within the first 36mo. Check out www.veradoclub.com for all the info on Merc Verado's. I am sure I will think of some other stuff later if your interested.
Attached Thumbnails New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-boat-show-richmond-002.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-boat-show-richmond-014.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-boat-show-richmond-001.jpg  

Last edited by Boater8987; 04-06-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Airking
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Pete280
reverse arch= sonic style, arch goes towards bow, I think a dive door so you dont have to crawl over the engines and L seating in front of the console would be on my list
Is this what your talking about? Radar arch with hardtop. I'm with Allstar on the rod holder delete, on the arch for sure, led lighting for cabin, cockpit, and under hardtop. Table for the kids maybe? Leave a couple rod holders in the gunnels to hold the removable nautical crosses for hanging boat fenders. www.nauticalcross.com Eddie's Marine drop down bolster seats instead of leaning post. I also use the fish boxes to store fenders and live well to store ropes, rags and nautical crosses etc.
Attached Thumbnails New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-p1000636.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-boat-show-fred-boat-pics-007.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-boat-show-fred-boat-pics-011.jpg  

Last edited by Boater8987; 04-06-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

The must haves are definately a reverse arch with a retractable bimini for the sun. Big stereo system including subwoofers and amplifiers for the dancing ladies. Two house batteries to keep up with the amplifiers. LED lighting in the cockpit, cabin, and on the bottom of the arch. Big touch screen electronics which will interface with the engines, stereo, GPS, and weather. Cooler areas either integrasted into the boat or cooler area under the leaning post. Most importantly delete all the standard rod holders and add extra beer holders.

Fred Brady
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-rk0110.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-rk0111.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-rk0112.jpg  

New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-rk0087.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-rk0088.jpg  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need a modern plotter sounder system & maybe a radar with AIS if you want true situational awareness

High end- Furuno Nav Net3d

Medium end- Garmin

For lakes and rivers though- the Garmin has better maps

For absolute systems and radar performance- there is a reason Alaskan and most commercial fishermen use Furuno.

Uncle Dave
Attached Thumbnails New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-mooring.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-dsc06318.jpg   New CC build. What are the Must Have Toys-nn3d-avalon.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.