Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Guys I need your help..Thank You >

Guys I need your help..Thank You

Notices

Guys I need your help..Thank You

Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GOD SPEED RIP little guy, thoughts and prayers to the family, will send a check tomorrow!!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Banned

We are so sorry for their loss. We will be forwarding our support to help in any way it can in the next so very hard days.

My sweet baby girl, Elizabeth, slipped and drowned on fathers day 2009 and I know the pain and horrible loss they are experiencing.

A parent should never have to bury a child and my heart and soul is braking for your friends.

As the days and months go by, the hurt will eventually turn into kind of a dull pain in your soul that never leaves, but just always reminds you of the one that was so precious to you.

All our love and prayers to the Richardson family, Dan, Kim and Lizzie

Last edited by ElimiNordic; 04-07-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So sad.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff, Thank You for posting the info, Our Thoughts & Prayers for the family. Can't imagine the h*ll they are going through!!!! Will get a check out tomorrow!!!!!! Thanks, Robbie & Chris
Old 04-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
We are so sorry for their loss. We will be forwarding our support to help in any way it can in the next so very hard days.

My sweet baby girl, Elizabeth, slipped and drowned on fathers day 2009 and I know the pain and horrible loss they are experiencing.

A parent should never have to bury a child and my heart and soul is braking for your friends.

As the days and months go by, the hurt will eventually turn into kind of a dull pain in your soul that never leaves, but just always reminds you of the one that was so precious to you.

All our love and prayers to the Richardson family, Dan, Kim and Lizzie Jape.
OMG, these stories make me sick to my stomach, so sorry for your loss....
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GOT POWER
OMG, these stories make me sick to my stomach, so sorry for your loss....
What I learned is to never take for granted the time you have with your loved ones.

If I knew the last time I saw my daughter alive was going to be the last I ever saw her except laying there in her coffin, I would have hugged her longer, and told her how proud I was of the young lady she had become, but you never know when a tragedy like this will occur.

I have beaten myself up over and over again for not being there to rescue my daughter and pull her from the water and the grips of death, but it just was not to be. I will never recover from this loss, but you do learn to go on, one day at a time, knowing that is what your lost loved one would have wanted.

Please do not feel sick for us, but instead, give us a hug and a few words of comfort, for that is what we need the most at times like this. Dan

Last edited by ElimiNordic; 04-07-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

So very sad.
Please send my condolences to the family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
What I learned is to never take for granted the time you have with your loved ones.

If I knew the last time I saw by daughter alive was going to be the last I ever saw her except laying there in her coffin, I would have hugged her longer, and told her how proud I was of the young lady she had become, but you never know when a tragedy like this will occur.

I have beaten myself up over and over again for not being there to rescue my daughter and pull her from the water and the grips of death, but it just was not to be. I will never recover from this loss, but you do learn to go on, one day at a time, knowing that is what your lost loved one would have wanted.

Please do not feel sick for us, but instead, give us a hug and a few words of comfort, for that is what we need the most at times like this. Dan
Dan!

Your story is very heart felt and inspirational and as you have said the pain will never be gone but you learn to deal it the best you can and must go on. My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your daughter and I couldn't imagine how I would be, if I were in that position. I hope that your story will help the Richardson Family to coop with this tragedy.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Friends have asked about a paypay account to send contributions to I have set one up
[email protected]

Thank you everyone for all your special thoughts, prayers and contributions.

Sandy

Last edited by Jassman; 04-07-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Pay Pal account : [email protected]

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts, prayers and contributions. Its been a long two days. Little Blake was being burried next to kin in Indiana. The entire family left for a road trip.. Mark is on pain killers for his hand and back, and yesterday he had some feelings in his fingers...that was some great news. I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SAID A PRAYER FOR THIS FAMILY, AND THANK YA'LL SO MUCH TO THE FOLKS THAT ARE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE. THIS FAMILY NEEDS HELP. JEFF

To the Jape family...Im truley sorry for your loss of your little daughter Lizzy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.